Chapter 1.11

"W-What..." Lin Ai was in shock. 'Oh my word, haven't I been experiencing enough shock already?' He thought to himself. "Hm? Is something wrong?" Asks Xi Zhao. His little one has been quiet for awhile. Then again, he couldn't exactly talk for now. Lin Ai looks up at the man and shook his head, but Xi Zhao knows that he wanted to ask something. "Are you wondering about what happened to Hua Jia?" He asks Lin Ai. Lin Ai wanted to deny it, but he chose to nod instead.
    Xi Zhao looks at his honest little lover and gave a chuckle. "There's no need to worry about her anymore. I've taken care of everything. You just relax and take all that I give you, okay?" Lin Ai blushes at what he says and nods. He couldn't find it in his heart to refuse, but it's not like he wanted to though. He fell in love with this person here with him. He knows he'll have to leave soon, but he doesn't want to leave at all.

    Lin Ai was broken out is his thoughts as he felt a hand gently lift his chin. He looks into those obsidian eyes and was entranced like last time. This time, he took the initiative and locked his lips with Xi Zhao. His tongue intertwining with him. Xi Zhao was happy that Lin Ai took the initiative to kiss first, but he wasn't gonna hold back though. His left hand around Lin Ai, while his right hand went to the back of his head. He gently pushed him forward as they both taste each other.
They pulled back for air, but went in for another heated kiss. Xi Zhao then pulled back, but leans into his ear and whispers, "Xiao Ai, won't you spend you whole time with me? I don't think I could stand not being with you." Lin Ai's heart sped up and his whole boast felt warmth. He raised his hands and cups Xi Zhao's face. He stares into his eyes. Love fills him up and he nods. Although he couldn't let his voice out for now, he mouthed 'I Love You'
    Many emotions filled up Xi Zhao. He was so happy that he couldn't contain it. "Xiao Ai, I Love You. Will you marry me?"

_________________________________________________________________

It's been 2 weeks since Xi Zhao proposed to Lin Ai. He didn't say yes, but he didn't say no either. Lin Ai wanted to take his time, until he's ready. He loves Xi Zhao, but this was like going from 1 to 1000 in just a second.

Lin Ai had started talking again last week. Since he was doing good now, Xi Zhao wanted to take him on a date. Lin Ai agreed since he wanted to spend more time with him. They both decided to go sightseeing at different places.

For their date, which is today, Lin Ai woke up early. He remembered that in a week, it'll be Xi Zhao's birthday. Every time he remembers the request, he wanted the ground to swallow him up. 'I mean, a lap dance of all things!' He might faint because of being so flustered.

   Enma, who was watching his host, thought, 'Heh, even though host acts like that, you still practiced though. I think you're just denying that you want to also.' If Lin Ai heard his thoughts, he probably would've chucked him into the pit of hellfire.

    Xi Zhao walks in on his lover just spacing out, sitting in a chair. He looks at his love and sees that he's wearing a white dress shirt, with black tight trousers. He could also see the black choker around Lin Ai's neck. His eyes darkens at seeing the exposed collar bone. He had the urge to mark it so badly. He walks over to Lin Ai and whispers into his ear, "Xiao Ai, are you ready?" Lin Ai almost screamed at the surprise interruption. He turns towards Xi Zhao with a pout on his face, upset at being scared. Xi Zhao just chuckles and say, "Come on love, let's go on our date.

    They got into Xi Zhao's car and drive off to their destination. Lin Ai doesn't know where they'll go, only Xi Zhao will, since he chose the place. Xi Zhao drove with one hand, as his other holder Lin Ai's hand, their fingers intertwined. It was a silent ride, but both of them didn't mind. They basked in the comfort of each other.

When they reach their destination, Xi Zhao went out and opened the door for Lin Ai and put his hand around his waist. They walk for a few minutes until they reach a small villa. Behind the villa, a couple miles away, you can see a waterfall. Lin Ai stops walking for a few seconds, admiring the view. "Do you like it?" Ask Xi Zhao. He looks to his lover and gives a small peck to his lips. Lin Ai smiles and nods. The view was beautiful.
Back in his past life, he never really got to go out and enjoy things outside. They walk into the small white villa. The inside of it was just as beautiful. It was simple, yet a touch of other elements. They explored around the small villa for a bit and then Xi Zhao took Lin Ai behind the villa. There was a small horse stable for two horses. Xi Zhao lead him towards one of the horse with dark mane. He pats the horse gently and led it out of the stables.

After he was done putting the braces on the horse, he turns toward Lin Ai and asks "Have you rode on a horse before?" Lin Ai just shakes his head, hoping he doesn't have to ride the horse. Xi Zhao chuckles and as if he could read his thoughts, he says "Don't worry, you'll be fine." He pulled Lin Ah closer and lifts him onto the horse. After that, he got on behind him.

Lin Ai heart jumps as he felt Xi Zhao's hard abs against his back. His face started feeling really warm from his blushing. Xi Zhao who notices it didn't help. Instead he made him even more flustered when he give him a kiss on the back of the neck. He pulls back and they started heading towards the waterfall. They didn't go at a fast pace and just enjoyed the ride and scenery.

When they reach the waterfall, Xi Zhao got off first and helps Lin Ai get down. When Lin Ai got down, he winced a bit. He has never ride a horse before, so this was expected. Xi Zhao smiles at his lover and says "Are you okay? Do want me to massage it for you?" Lin Ai got fluster and pouts at Xi Zhao and says, "Zhao, why have you become so shameless." Xi Zhao pulls him into a hug and says "It's because I can't help myself. With you being here, looking like you want to be eaten."
"Y-you!" Xi Zhao laughs at his lover's reaction. 'Ha~ why does he have to be so cute? Not that I mind.' Thought Xi Zhao.
He pulls back and takes his hand and says "Come on, we're not there just yet." When they finally got closer to the waterfall, it was even more enchanting. While Lin Ai was admiring the view, Xi Zhao patted his pocket to make sure that 'that' was there.'

"Wow, it's so beautiful. The waterfall here is so pretty." Said Lin Ai. He turns back with a smile. "Zhao it's really-." He was surprised at what he saw. Xi Zhao fell into the water and went underneath. Lin Ai was surprised and shouted "Zhao! Zhao! Xi Zhao, you better stop with this prank. Zhao?" It was already past 2 minutes and Xi Zhao still didn't come back out. He got really worried and jumps in.