Seventeen

Pharaoh in media

Pharaoh
"Karmen talk to me man.." We were both sitting in her room in silence.  She ain't been talking to a nigga ever since I got that phone call.

"I'm clean ma.." she tilted her head towards me with that look in her eyes and her lips twisted. I knew she was about to start her shit.

"That's not the point Pharaoh. It's the fact you slang so much dick, that you can't even remember to put a condom on." She screamed getting into my face. I shook my head, looking down to her.

"I always wear protection Karm. I ain't dirty like that." She chuckled shaking her head.

"Still dirty. Why you still here? Get the fuck out!"

"So that's it? You act like I cheated on your ass or something." She was always so quick to dismiss me, and that shit was starting to piss me off.

"I don't need a nigga that has had sex with every bitch on this campus. I don't need bitches approaching me about your ass. I damn sure don't need to be worrying about your ass." I grabbed her face as she finished her rant.

"This past month I've been all about your stubborn ass Karmen! But you too fucking hard-headed to see that shit. I'm a grown ass man, I admit my faults. But all that shit deaded when you came into the picture. But I ain't finna' tolerate no disrespect ma." She rolled her eyes.

"Just leave me alone Pharaoh.." She laid onto the bed, turning on her tv.

She never looked my way again. I shook my head at how unattached she tries to make herself.  Karmen is feelin' a nigga, but she won't admit it just because her pride won't allow her to. But what I won't do is continue to beg someone for attention they ain't tryna give.

"Bet." With that I left the room.

Toya
I was released from the hospital this morning. Carter has been catering to my every need since we have left. My body was sore, but this nigga acted like I couldn't lift a finger. But it made me smile at how he just wanted to cater to me.

We were now at IHop getting breakfast before we go back to campus.

"How you feelin'? You want your pain meds?" He asked before digging through my purse to look for the meds. I touched his hand, stopping him.

"I'm ok baby." I laughed as sighed in relief looking over the menu.

"Hey what can I get you all?" This cute boy came to our table. Golden brown skin, a nice, shaped, low cut beard and a cute tiny nose piercing. He was really cute actually, and he had all his attention on Carter.

Carter not even noticing, continued looking through the menu.

"I recommend the french toast." The waiter said attempting to get his attention. I chuckled as I sipped my water, watching Carter continue to stare at his menu.

"I'll take the chocolate chip pancakes with scrambled eggs and bacon." He nodded writing down my order.

"Uh, I'll get the strawberry and banana french toast, bacon,sausage, scrambled eggs with cheese, hash-browns and a side of toast."

"Great choice." The waiter wrote down his order never breaking contact with Carter. I chuckled again as Carter pulled out his phone, still not paying attention to the waiter. The waiter sighed.

"I'll take your menu's."

"Thank you."

"Thanks bruh."

The waiter blushed

"No problem daddy." Carter's neck snapped in the direction of the waiter as the waiter switched as he walked away.

He shook his head as I couldn't hold my loud laughter anymore.

"Not funny." He said scrolling on his phone. I checked my phone to see Ray and Karm both texted our groupchat.

Ray💕: that is crazy as fuck girl. But I mean at least he's clean

Karm💕: nah fuck that. I'm good on his ass.

Me: What happened?

Ray💕: BITCH

Karm💕: she too busy getting dicked down...

As I scrolled up the thread, I read that some girl Pharaoh was fucking with had HIV.

"What the fuck..." I mumbled typing on my phone.

Me: That is scary as fuck. His life could have been changed forver.

Karm💕: well his dumb ass shouldn't try to fuck everything walking.

Me: true, but I still think he likes you K

Karm💕: fuck allat

Karm💕: where did Ray go?

Me: her and Mo probably doing some dumb shit

Ray💕: girl fuck y'all

Ray💕: but I am about to bust this pussy open like a coconut 🤪 bye love y'all

"Tell that nigga we on a date." I chuckled looking up to see Carter smirking. My man so sexy y'all.

"You was just on your phone shut up" I smiled locking my phone.

"I got one more stop before we go back to campus."

"Ok, where?" I asked.

"The studio."

King
I can only stay here for a couple more weeks and I'm not leaving without my bitch. I really don't want nothing to do with Mila, but as you can see she dangling shit over a nigga head like a kid. I wasn't always like this. I was supposed to be going to college on a basketball scholarship with my girl Toya. Not in the military with her crazy ass cousin.

I sniffed one more line and let the high take over me. I leaned back into the bed just thinking about how shit used to be with me and Toya.

Flashback

"It's ok King. Y'all got one more game to get it together." She stated rubbing my shoulders.

We had just lost another playoff game. If we lose the next one we're completely out of the championship. This championship was my last chance to get recruited.

"It ain't that easy Toya.

"And why ain't it? You know what you gotta do. Lead your team. Get everybody's head right so y'all can work together and win this shit!" She looked me in my eyes with so much passion. I was so lucky to have this girl by my side.

"Tell TJ he need to tighten his defense, get Chris and Mark to look out for your calls and you..."

"Stop giving up on yourself." She straddled my lap leaving a sweet kiss on my lips.

I wrapped my arms around her waist deepening the kiss.

My dick stiffened thinking back to that moment Toya and I shared on the couch that night.

"Fuck.." I whispered as my dick continued to harden against my jeans. I relieved myself from my boxer and pants and slowly rubbed up and down my shaft.

"Shit.." I grabbed a bottle of lotion near by and began quickening the pace.

"Damn Toya." I moaned.

"You are one crazy ass nigga you know that." I jumped covering my bottom half as Mila stood in front of me with a bored look on her face.

"Boy quit. I've seen all you've got to offer already." She shooed me off as she started to undress herself.

"What the fuck you doing here Mila?"

"My man isn't talking to me right now and I need some dick." Those were her last words before she got on her knees and took every inch of me into her mouth.

"Fuckkk..." I hissed.