Six

Mo in the media

Toya
"You wanna smell my punani?" I chuckled at Janet Jackson's line.  Here I was at midnight in Carter's bed watching Poetic Justice. My head rested on his chest and I had one leg laying across his torso as my hand rubbed up and down his arm. Tracing his tats. His long arm draped around my body as his large hand laid softly on my ass while rubbing. Giving it a little squeeze from time to time. 

Much conversation wasn't had, but we were enjoying each other's company to the fullest. I listened to the beat of his heart. I closed my eyes as the sound almost calmed me and made me feel at peace. And having his strong arms around me made me feel so safe.

"Fallin' asleep on a nigga?" He asked.

I turned my head up to him. I shook my head no and turned back to the movie.

SMACK!

I winced at how hard Carter smacked my ass. Before I could cuss his ass out I was flipped over. He was now on top in between my legs and I was underneath.

I naturally locked my legs around his waist. He smirked once I did that.

I wrapped my arms around his neck as he leaned it closer. He teased me as his plump soft lips brushed against mine.

Fuck it.

I kissed his. Our lips moved perfectly in sync.  He pushed his hips forward. Grinding his dick into my pussy. I couldn't help but let out a low moan.

He took the opportunity when my lips parted to slip in his tongue. I moaned at how well this man could kiss. It was making me wetter by the second.

I ran my hands across his back as he slowly licked my ear and moved down to suck on my neck.

Lord help me...

The next day

Carter
"Quit tryna' cheat nigga! Just run me my money!" I threw the 2k controller. Mo just lost $300 dollars to me in 2k. His mad ass didn't wanna cough it up.

"Man you the one cheating. Double or nothing." I shook my head.

"Nah nigga, give me my money." He smacked his lips as he dug in his pockets for the $300.

"Man get off the phone. You been caking for two hours!" Pharaoh complained to Tyler. We laughed cause it was true. It's been about 2 hours he been on the couch with his feet in the air talking to shorty.

"Lookin like a whole bitch.." Mo mumbled. We laughed as Tyler stood up.

"Hol' on baby. Wassup nigga."

"Wassup" They both smirked as they started to fight. Of course Pharoah ass was instigating.

"Damn Tyler you gone let Mo swing your ass like that?"

"Mo forreal you gone let Tyler get that weak ass punch in?"

"Come on now I-..."

"Nigga can you shut the fuck up?" I said to him. That nigga will talk all day if you let him.

Next thing you know, we heard glass break.  And Mo's roommate flew out of his room.

"MY VASE!! Oh my God my vase!" He ran over to the broken glass kneeling over it.

"Aye I'm sorry m-.."

"I made this in pottery class you fool!! I won an award for it."

"I'll buy you another one."

He shook his head. If looks could kill we would all be dead. Cause lil man was heated.

"Maybe if you all weren't playing like children, this wouldn't have happened."

"Aight I apologized Martin. Take your ass back in your room before you say something to piss me off." Mo said. Mo may be a funny ass nigga, but his temper was completely out of control. If the nigga gets mad, there's nothing nobody can do but wait for him to cool hisself down. He does a good job not taking it there though.

Martin got the hint and dumped his glass into the trash and running back to his room. Not before slamming the door first though.

We laughed thinking about how fast this nigga got to his room.

"Aye y'all tryna' go to the Que party tonight?"

I thought about it. It's been a minute since I've been out. I just don't know about them Que's man. I'm a grown ass man I don't wanna see a bunch of niggas in purple eating imaginary pussy.

"I don't know man.." I thought about maybe taking Toy out again. Or just chillin in the room together on some chill shit.

I know y'all wondering what happened. But we didn't fuck last night. We had a little heated session and all but she eventually pulled back which I respect. I'm a grown ass man I can wait. But I did want to see her again. I actually want to see her all the time.

"Nigga we gotta go the hoes gone be out. Wait, this nigga don't wanna go because he gone be boo'd up!" Mo exclaimed. I shook my head as these fools started running around the room.

"Aw damn this nigga Carter finally getting some hoes." Tyler stated finally getting off the phone. I shook my head.

"Number one you bitches need to stay out my business. Two she ain't no hoe. Three, if I wanted to be like y'all burning ass niggas I could."

"Man ain't shit burning this way. I always keep a pack of saran wrap on me." Mo said proudly.

"Nigga what the fuck is wrong wit' you? Saran wrap?" Tyler laughed.

"Always gotta stay protected." He said pulling it out his bag.

We laughed. I can't stand these niggas.

Rayven

"Alright boo, you done." She flipped her hair back and forth.

I shampooed my girl out and gave her these big beautiful curls. My girl looked like a true bad bitch.

"Ah ah, that's my bestie. Go bestie." I hyped Toy up as she made a snap video.

"Hold on wait.. is that my bestfriend with the voluptuous curls? The baddest bitch on Hilltop campus?" Karmen hyped her up recording on her phone too.

"The one and only." Toya said sticking her nose up.

We all laughed as Karmen posted the video. Rayven laid on Karmen's bed as she tied her box braids into a bun.

"What time y'all gone be ready?" I asked looking through my closet.

"I'm ready I just have to put on my lashes." Karmen said sitting at her vanity.

"I'll be ready soon. I just gotta pick out my outfit." She said.

"Ok. Come back when you're done. We'll leave from here." I said as she walked out.

This Que party should be fun

Thanks again for reading guys! I plan to upload at least one chapter a day. Continue leaving comments and voting for my story. Please send this book to others as well! Thanks so much💜