Sixteen

Mila in media

Toya
"What the fuck are you doing here King?"

"I came to see you. What you mean?"

"I don't know why. I haven't seen your ass since prom. Go find Mila."

"Y'all crazy asses deserve each other..." I mumbled as I closed the door. But before it could close he caught the door with his foot, pushing his way in.

"What the fuck?"

"Look Mila. I made a fucking mistake. I don't want nothing to do with that bitch, I just want you."

"You should've thought about that before you stuck your dick in my cousin!" I didn't wanna cry in front of him but tears started to form in my eyes. This man broke my heart into a million pieces and he still doesn't even have the decency to apologize for what he put me through.

"It was two years ago! Let it go!" Is this nigga serious?

"Let it go? Let it the fuck go?" I punched him in his chest.

"If I would've fucked your cousin and got pregnant we wouldn't even be having this conversation right now! Then you ran off to the army with her and didn't say shit to me! Like I didn't mean shit to you."

"What the fuck was I supposed to say? I gave you time to cool down. She aborted my seed, so it's over."

Nigga please.

"The bitch is crazy Toya! When your dumbass gone understand?" He mushed my head back.

"Nigga don't fucking touch me!" I pushed his chest and he barely moved.

"Fuck you King!"

"Bitch fuck you!"

"Get the fuck out!" I hissed as I felt my cheek sting. The left side of my face felt like it was on fire. I looked to my hand to see blood.

"Bitch!" I screamed as I pounced on him. We began fighting. Of course he was winning but I was getting my licks in too. My vision started to fade as he continuously landed punches on my face.

"What the fuck?" Was all I heard before King was picked up and thrown off of me. My vision faded in and out as I saw Carter standing over King landing hit after hit. He was getting it worse than I was.

"Car- Carter.." I mustered up to be as loud as I could but it felt like a whisper.

RA's came running in. They gasped as they saw my face.

"STOP!"

"CALL 911!"

I saw Carter running toward me before everything went black.

Rayven
"Dammit Mo drive faster!" I nervously shook my leg as we were on our way to the hospital.

Carter called Mo saying that he went to Toya's room and saw King beating on her. I can't wait until I get my hands on that nigga.

"I'm going as fast as I can! They driving slow as fuck!"

"Wait till' I see that nigga." Karmen shook her head.

"He getting his ass whooped everytime I see him. And that's on my momma." Pharaoh said typing on his phone. Karmen looked at him and rolled her eyes. I guess something happened with them.

We finally pulled up to the hospital. Mo pulled up onto the curb and we all got out, running into the hospital.

"Toya" Tyler said to the receptionist.

"Last name?" She said not even looking at us.

"Bell." I said. This bitch was taking too long.

"Hmmm..." she continued typing on her screen.