Magcon 2

Stephanie's P.O.V

I woke up this morning to some one shaking my arm. I rolled over and saw cody.

"Yes?" I said

"Time to wake up" cody said smiling

"What time is it?" I asked

"9:30" he said

"Ok" I got up and cody pulled me into a hug

"Good morning beautiful" cody said

"Good morning" I said

"Now you go down stairs and I will get ready" I said

"Okay" cody said smiling

I got up and went into the bathroom and brushed my teeth and curled the bottom of my long brown hair. when I got out I put on jeans vans and a magcon shirt I decided to twin Sabrina today.

I walked down stairs and walked towards cody and intertwined our fingers.

As we started walking I was waking with cody on my side.

Sabrina stopped and was talking to some one wait isn't that jill! I ran over to jill and hugged her I missed her we went to school together when she lived back home but she moved to New York me Sabrina and Jillian were best friends. like me Sabrina and Sam and Giavonna I missed all of them so much.

"Hi Stephanie I missed you so much" jill said

"Me to o Jill this is cody and cody this is jill"

"Hi" cody said

"Hi" Jill said

After that Sabrina asked Jill to come to Magcon with us and she said yes.

The event was about to start in a few minutes so we all headed to where the meet and greet was because that was first. After about 3 minutes all these girls started piling in and getting in line. We took pictures and signed stuff for people and it was a lot of fun. After the meet and greet we all went to the back room to eat. Then we went back and the stage was set up for Sabrina's brothers. They would go on stage and do all these stuff and pick some girls from the audience and then they would go on stage. Then Justin performed a song and so did Cody. After we all went back on stage and did other stuff. After that the event was over and we went back to the penthouse and all the kids watched a movie when the parents went to walk around the city.

Me and Cody both went out side and sat outside and snuggled up together.

"Today was fun what are we going to do tomorrow ? "

I asked

"I think we are all going to the 911 memorial in down town"

"Okay" I said

"And later that day I have something special planned for us" cody said

"Really what would that be" I asked

"I don't know you are going to have to wait" he said