Bye New York

Sabrina's P.O.V

buzz buzz buzz

It was my phone so I looked at it

From Justin- good morning:) wake up we are leaving New York....we are going back to California

To Justin- good morning and ok:)

So I woke up and also waked up Stephanie and Allie. Jillian, Giavonna, and Sam left like 2 days ago.

"Wake up guys we are leaving New York" I said

"Uuuuggghhh" they all moaned and sounding tired

They all started to wake up so I went to take a quick shower. After I got dressed into black leggings, a black I love New York t-shirt and my black vans. Next I blew dried my hair and threw it up in a pony tail and curled the pony tail. Then I put on some makeup, just mascara and eyeliner.

I went to grab my suitcase and headed downstairs to eat breakfast. Everybody was eating pancakes, French toast, bacon, eggs and bagels. After everybody cleaned up, grabbed all their stuff and we went outside the penthouse into 2 limos one for the parents and one for the kids. We were heading to the airport.

"I had a nice time in New York with you" Justin said putting his arm around my neck and sitting next to me

"Me too" I said looking up at him and smiling

So we arrived at the airport. We went through security then we waited till our flight number was called. Of course my brothers, Justin, and Cody got noticed by fans so they took some pictures with them.

"Flight number 624 to Los Angeles California will now be boarding. All first class will now be boarding" a lady said on the loud speaker

That was us so we all headed on the plane, of course I sat next to Justin.

"Ready to take off" I said looking up at Justin

"Yeah" he said putting his arm around my neck and gave me a quick peck on the lips

I looked up at him and smiled and then put my head on his shoulder and looked out the window. The plane started to move and went right up in the air. I had so much fun in New York and didn't want to leave but I miss California and couldn't wait to get back!!