The City Life

Stephanie's P.O.V

We just arrived at the pent house it was huge and beautiful. There was 6 bedrooms, we all separated I shared a room with Allie, Sabrina and me there was three beds white walls with a little chandler (plastic diamonds of course) a hot pink carpet on the wood floor a 35 inch flat screen tv and a closet.

I looked out side and it over looked Central Park it is beautiful. I walked back in side and set up my bed and clothing.

"You like your room?" cody asked from the door way

"Yeah it is amazing!" I said

"My room is right next to yours" cody said

"Who are you sharing with?"

"Me, Justin, and cameron"

"Fun"

"Want to go look around the city" cody asked

"Is that a real question? YES!"

"Ok I will go ask Sabrina and Justin"

Cody's POV

I went into the kitchen and saw Justin and Sabrina eating strawberries

"Hey do you guys want to go out in the city with us?"

"Yeah we will be ready in one second"

I went back into Stephanie's room and saw her in black leggings black uggs, bennie, and a winter coat with a scarf. because it is winter here.

"They said they can come, are you ready?" I asked

"Yupp!"

I went back in my room with Stephanie and put on my winter coat with jeans and sneakers then I interlocked my fingers with Stephanie.

We all walked out of the house and down the street we walked around Central Park for a while then we headed up to 48th and 49th street in midtown.

Stephanie's POV

We walked up to m and m world and Hershey world

"I love chocolate!" I said and they all laughed

We got our M&M and went to Hershey world we messed around laughed and goofed off we are having so much fun.

"Hey how about me hop on a subway and go to time square?" cody said

"Yeah!" we all agreed

We hopped on the subway and went to midtown to Seventh Avenue and West 42nd to West 47th Street, we walked up from the subway and saw all the lights it is so pretty I guess this is why they call it the city that never sleeps.

"Wow" I said

"You like it " cody asked

"I love it" cody kissed my cheek and I smiled at him.

We walked holding hands together in the city it was the perfect moment.

Sabrina's P.O.V

We all headed to the penthouse and it was huge. I went into my room that I shared with Stephanie, and Allie. I put my suitcase in my room and went to go see where Justin was at.

"Hi Justin" I said when I was walking into his room that he shared and hugged him.

"Hey" he said hugging me and giving me a kiss on the cheek

"I'm hungry, do you want to go in the kitchen to find something to eat?" I asked Justin

"Sure" he said

We then walked out of the room and headed to the kitchen. When we got there I looked in the refrigerator. I found some strawberries and decided to eat them and we talked about random stuff.

"Hey do you guys want to go out in the city with me and Stephanie?" Cody asked

"Yeah we will be ready in one second" I said

So me and Justin finished eating and then we went to get ready for the city.

We all walked out of the house and down the street we walked around Central Park for a while then we headed up to 48th and 49th street in midtown.

After we walked up to m&m world and Hershey world.

"I love chocolate!" Stephanie said and we all laughed

We got our M&M's and then headed to Hershey world. We messed around laughed and goofed off, we are having so much fun!!

"Hey how about we hop on the subway and go to times square?" Cody said

"Yeah!" we all agreed

We hopped on the subway and went to midtown to Seventh Avenue and West 42nd to West 47th Street, we walked up from the subway and saw all the lights.

"This is so beautiful" I said to Justin

"Isn't it and you want to know what else is so beautiful?" Justin said

"What?" I asked

"You" he said smirking at me

"Awww Justin" I said hugging him

Justin lifted up my head and kissed me. It was so perfect. We then smiled at each other and he wrapped his arms around me and we stared at all the lights. This is going to be the best vacation!!