Magcon

(A/N: this chapter is going to be long)

Sabrina's P.O.V

Today is going to be a long day because my brothers have an event. I woke up and decided to get dress into jeans, a black magcon sweatshirt, and my black vans. I decided to straighten my hair and put on some makeup. Just cover up, mascara, ad eyeliner. Then I decided to head into the kitchen to eat breakfast with everyone else.

"Good morning" I said

"Good morning" every one said

Justin got up from his chair and went to give me a hug.

"You look beautiful" Justin said

"Thanks and you look handsome" I said

"Thank you" he said smiling and giving me a kiss on the cheek

"Awwww" everybody said

Me and Justin just laughed and went to sit down to eat breakfast. After everybody got ready to go to magcon. Once everybody was ready we walked to the hotel that it was at.

"Ahhhhhh"

There were girls already at the hotel so my brothers took some pictures with some fans. Me, Stephanie, Giavonna, and Sam were heading inside the hotel when I saw a familiar face walking on the street.

"Jillian?" I said

"Yeah" she says turning

"Omg Sabrina" she says and we both hugged

"I haven't seen you in forever...since you moved here from California"

"Yeah.... And is that Stephanie, Giavonna, and Sam" she says walking towards them

"Hi guys" Jillian says

"Oh my gosh hi Jillian" Stephanie said hugging her

"Hi" Giavonna and sam said hugging Jill

So we all talked with each other, catching up on things.

"Do you want to come with us to magcon?" I asked Jill

"Yeah that would be awesome" she said smiling

So we all headed inside the hotel and went to the back room where everybody was.

"Hey Justin" I said hugging him

"Hey beautiful" he says giving me a kiss on the cheek

"Justin this is my friend Jillian" I said

"Hi Jillian" he said

"Hi Justin" she said

The event was about to start in a few minutes so we all headed to where the meet and greet was because that was first. After about 3 minutes all these girls started piling in and getting in line. We took pictures and signed stuff for people and it was a lot of fun. After the meet and greet we all went to the back room to eat. Then we went back and the stage was set up for my brothers. They would go on stage and do all these stuff and pick some girls from the audience and then they would go on stage. Then Justin performed a song and so did Cody. After my brothers went back on stage and did other stuff. After that the event was over and we went back to the penthouse and all the kids watched a movie when the parents went to walk around the city.

"You did really good today" I said to Justin who was sitting next me

"Thank you" he said and pulling me closer to him

I rested my head in his chest and watched the movie.