Broken Hearts

Stephanie's P.O.V

Me and cody went early morning surfing (I got my cast off yesterday) so it was amazing to get back on the waves.

"Stephanie, do you want to get some food after this I am starving!" Cody said "yeah I am hungry to".

"Have you heard from Sabrina yet?" "No not sense you talked to Justin about what happened" cody swam over on his board to me and intertwined our fingers together.

"I am so lucky to have a girlfriend like you and I don't want to ever lose you" cody said

"I am lucky to for having you" I said cody started kissing me and then all of a sudden a wave came and knocked us both off our boards.

"That wave messed up the moment" I said laughing "who said it could be over" and once again pulled me towards him and started kissing me it felt like fire works going off.

"Stephanie" cody said "yeah" "I love you so much" "I love you to cody" i said smiling.

We walked out of the water after 3 hours of surfing, and we went to this little bagel store on the board walk. "hi can I have one everything bagel with cream cheese and one egg with butter " cody said to the lady.

"Very nice Simpson you didn't forget what my favorite bagel is" "how could I forget an everything with cream cheese, I haven't forgotten anything about you" cody said.

"Okay test time them, when is my birthday?" "October 22" "what is my favorite color" "pink and blue" "what is my middle name" "you don't have one" cody said smiling "what is my favorite food" "Italian" "one final question" "and what is that" cody said "he prepared it is a hard one" i said "bring it " he said "what was I wearing on the first day we met?" I said narrowing my eyes at him "a pink flowered sundress, white sandals, and hair was in a high pony tail" he said

"Wow I am impressed Simpson" i said "how can I forget anything about the girl I love" he said smiling "only the part of never calling me when you were gone" i said "I am so sorry I didn't mean to it was so hard" "it is fine I was kidding" I said cutting him off.

"Okay one everything with cream cheese and one egg with butter, your total is $4:95" I reached in my back pocket to get money

"I got it " cody said smiling he handed the lady the money and she said "he is a keeper" "I know I am lucky"i said smiling.

We walked back to my house and saw someone sitting on the steps It looked like Sabrina.

"Sabrina!" I yelled she looked up like she was crying I ran to her and gave her a hug. "what happened are you okay" I asked "no-I-broke-up-with-Justin" she said in between cries

We all walked inside to talk about what happened and she told us the whole story.
"Sabrina I am so sorry" I said "it's okay you Arn't the one who told him to cheat one me" she said cody went over and gave her a huge hug the rest of the night we sat at my house watching movies.

Trying to make Sabrina feel better "don't worry we don't need Justin to have fun there is still us three" cody said smiling "thanks cody" Sabrina said cody wrapped his arm around me and I put my head on his shoulder.