Mr. ChairxPiggeh (Cheater)

Start from the beginning

He jumps up and down happily before suddenly attacking me with a hug and several kisses down the side of my neck. "WOOHOO!" he shouts, moving away from me and onto the bed. He grins, beckoning me over to him. I hesitantly climb up onto the bed, but Percy surprises me by doing the exact opposite of what I thought he was going to do.

"COME ON, CHAISE!" he screams happily, jumping up and down on the bed. He holds out a hand, and I let him haul me to my feet so I can join the jump-on-the-bed party.

Piggeh's POV

"Stephano, not cool!" I screech, running after him as he marches toward the house. "Come on, man, give me a break!"

The angry golden statue turns around to glare at me. "Piggeh, this is not okay. I refuse to let my friend get hurt again. He needs to man up and break it off with you for good."

My eyes widen. "No! No, no, Stephano! He really doesn't have to break up with me, he truly doesn't! I was just having some fun, that's all! It wasn't anything serious!"

"I'm beginning to think the relationship you and Mr. Chair share 'isn't anything serious,' either," Stephano mumbles. He spins back around, heading toward the house again. "Not to you, anyway."

"Stephano, no!" I beg, grabbing his arm and gently tugging him in the opposite direction of the house. "Think about this! What Chaise doesn't know won't hurt him. If you tell him, though, he's going to be heartbroken."

Stephano pauses, sighing in defeat. "I guess... I guess you're right. But you have to stop this, Piggeh. Mr. Chair doesn't deserve this."

I nod eagerly. "Of course! Definitely. I will, totally. I'll be completely loyal to Chaise from now until forever."

Stephano glares at me for a moment before nodding in approval and walking at a more leisurely pace toward the house. Phew. Crisis averted.

Mr. Chair's POV

I stomp my foot, putting on a mask of anger to cover up my heartbreak. "Why!? What is it that makes you go out every other night with some random person?"

He reaches toward my hand, but I yank it away. Not this time. He frowns. "Chaise-"

"Don't call me that!" I insist as tears break through my imaginary mask and stream down my cheeks. "Only my close friends call me that. Only the people I trust call me that."

He blinks several times, trying to get rid of the tears in his own eyes. "Chaise, you can trust me, you can! I won't do it again, I promise! I love you more than anything else in the entire world, those random guys are nothing compared to you!"

"T-Then why... Why do you..."

He sighs, stepping forward and cupping my cheek. "I honestly don't know, since the only person I want to be with is standing right in front of me. Maybe someone put something in my drink at that party..." And then he's trailing off and leaning forward and gently pressing his lips against mine in a sweet, loving kiss, and I'm...

I'm letting him...

I pull away only to bury my face in his chest and sob loudly. "P-Please don't ever leave me," I cry, clinging onto his shirt. I can't live without this guy.

"I won't," he whispers, combing his fingers through my chestnut brown hair.

Piggeh's POV

"See ya, Chaise!" I shout, skipping out the front door and down the street. When I'm just a few yards down the road, I accidentally bump into a dude with a blue shirt and black hair. "Oh, hi," I purr, glancing around at his figure.