BajanSorcerer

Hai. I've decided to start doing this thing at the beginning of the chapters where you put the pairing and the word count and the warnings and the prompt and the person who gave the prompt and all that good stuff. I'll probably go and edit it into all the chapters before this, too.

ALSO. I'm starting a new fic (maybe). And I don't know what ship to use, so go to my profile to vote for a shipping. Yeah. Just go.

Pairing: BajanSorcerer (Mitch and Seto)

Suggested by: Some Brilliant Guest on Fanfiction . net

Original Prompt: Zombie apocalypse. One half dies. You can pick which one.

Warnings: Sort of gory... Eh...

Word Count: 1,385 (not too bad...)

NAO READ!

“Run, run, run!” I yell, pushing Seto forward as he tries to continue casting spells on our undead enemies. “Seto, stop it, you can't save them all! The other zombies will just re-convert them as soon as you've turned them back into humans. And besides, that spell takes way too much out of you. It's wearing you out, Seto, and you need all your strength to escape them.”

Seto huffs in frustration. “But Mitch, what if they're like us? What if they had to leave one of their loved ones behind after finding out they had the disease because they couldn't risk infecting them? I can help them, I can turn them back so they can go back home!” he argues.

“Yes, I know you can. But, as I said before, the other zombies will immediately re-infect them, and that person will have to feel the pain of being infected all over again. So really it's better if we just run.,” insist, pushing harder against my crush. “Geez, can you just un-tense yourself? Your feet are practically glued to the ground-” I freeze and my eyes widen as the realization hits me.

“Well, that's sort of the point,” Seto says, rolling his eyes. “I don't want you to be able to move me.”

“S-Seto... you didn't really...”

“I did.”

“You can't be serious.”

“I am.”

“... Why would you do that!?” I ask angrily, beginning to panic.

“If I glue my feet to the ground with the sticky spell, you can't move me and I can convert these zombies back into humans.”

“No, Seto, no! You don't get it!” I cry, pushing against Seto and then moving behind him and pulling instead. “It takes you, like, an entire minute to cast that spell, and you can only cast it on individuals, and there are four zombies, and even though they're walking really slowly, they're only about ten feet away! Seto, you'll die! They'll infect you, and you can't cast the spell on yourself!”

Seto shrugs. “I'll be fine,” he says carelessly as he charges up a spell for the zombie closest to him.