The angel's bidding.

Outcast's x reader (batim au)
Part. 2

*I'm surprised everyone loved the first part so much. Really, thanks guys! I was just experimenting.

-------------

"Thats too risky!" Coby yelled, angrily throwing his chair. Hallow stepped to the side to dodge it.

You glare at him. "What else can we do? Romeo is the only way we can find Cupid!"

Hallow sighs, standing between you both. "I have to admit, I do not like this plan.. Romeo is.. Unhinged. He could hurt you, and even if we do find Cupid, theres no telling what he's capable of! He's had Creator vwith him this whole time! He probably made her draw his look to be more powerful!"

"But we can't just sit here and do nothing! She could be hurt!" You yell back to the bat.

Hallow sighs. "Fine! Alright already! Let's do it. Find anything that could be used as a weapon, it'll come in handy."

You nod. "Alright I'll be right bac-"

With a loud clang, there was suddenly an axe next to you on the floor. "....well, that was.. Unexpected." You look up, seeing Lockhearts crooked smile through the floor boards.

You smile back to him. He was going to secretly help you.

"Alright, where's the elevator?"

------------

Hallow took the lead, crossbow in his hands as he kept his eye out for anything that would pop out to scare you.

You, were behind him, holding the axe, ready to use it at anytime.

Coby was behind you with a crowbar, it dragged against the rickety floor.

"Vwatch it, theres a dead end. I can fly you across, but.. Please don't look down..." Hallow had a glint of horror in his eyes.

"Okay, lift me up bat boy." You said with your arms out, the axe tied behind your back.

Coby stops behind you. "Any how and I gonna get across?"

Hallow took you in his arms. "Figure it out. Ma-douche-a."

Coby frowns, crossing his arms.

You laugh at their bickering, and wrap your arms around Hallow's sensitive neck, he blushed at your touch, shiver going down his spine.

He spread his ebony wings, ink dripping off of them, he swooped over the massive pit, clutching you to his chest.

He lands on his feet, boots skidding, leaving scratches on the floor. He set you down, turning to look at Coby.

Coby, on the other side of the pit, still had his arms crossed. "Really?"

Hallow chuckled. "Yes. Now, how are you getting over here?"

Coby shrugged. "Oh I don't know, how about I fly over there with the girl trying to be a dollar store Tarzan!?"

Hallow was about to respond with another witty comment when he saw a horned figure crawling up behind the gorgon.

"Coby! Look out!"

Coby shakes his head. "Pfft probably just another joke so you can laugh at me even more."

You however, knew who it was. You just smiled.

Hallow groaned. "I'm not tricking you a**face! The demon!"

Coby turned to look behind him, Lockheart loomed over him, ink dripping down his face, forever grin looking even more sinister.

Coby gasped and grabbed his crowbar ready to strike the demon, but before he could, Lockheart picked him up by the waist, and through him over the pit.