Tipsy. | Coby x reader.

*not a request but I got bored and got inspired by a few songs XD

*have fun~

*Warning: coby will say some things that may be inappropriate. He cannot handle alcohol well. XD

'takes place on the surface'

=============

You stood in front of your closet annoyed, you had to find a dress for tonight.

Since you've told Coby that you were just gonna stay home this Saturday, he insisted that you'd come to the club with him.

Knowing he wouldn't give up, you went ahead and agreed to go, he was going to pick you up in about twenty minuets. 

You quickly threw on a sequined f/c dress that had a golden heart belt around the waist. And finally some low f/c heels.

You brushed out your hair then added a little bit of makeup, red  lipstick. And some f/c eye shadow.

You heard a knock on your door and you stood up and answered it.

Coby smirked at you. "Heya hot stuff, ya ready?" He secretly looked you up and down but you couldn't tell by his shades.

Coby was dressed in (pic above if its there) A leather half jacket with green and purple flames, a purple v-neck, neon green skin tight pants, and knee high purple converses/high tops.

You smiled at him. "Thanks, and yeah I'm ready, you look sexy too."

His cheekbones dusted purple for a second before he shook his head. "Heh.. Anyway c'mon. Let's go I got the car ready." His hand was out for you to take, and you took it.

===========

He opened the door for you then got in the drivers side, when he started the car the neon green fluorescent lights on the interior flared to life.

Needless to say, you were impressed. "Coby, how much is your car?"

He chuckled and winked at you, (you think). "More than any number you could guess."

You smiled. "Wow."

"Don't be a gold digger now." He chuckles again and pulls out of your driveway.

=============

Once inside the club, Coby left for the bar leaving you at your table for a second.

You sat awkwardly at the table, you never were social, and this place was packed! Loud dubstep music blasted out of the speakers.

After a while, you began to worry, was Coby alright? Or did he leave with someone? You hoped not. Believe it or not, you really had feelings for the snake headed player.

But you were ripped out of your thoughts when the music stopped and everyone looked at the DJ booth, the pervious DJ was a statue. Literally.

Coby stood there with a bottle of some type of alcohol in his hand, his shades crooked. "This music blows! Give me a sec dudes!"

He grabbed his phone and plugged it into one of the speakers. After tapping on the screen a very familiar song began to play.

You knew this song from a meme.. Your eyes widened and your face palmed. Damn it Coby..

After the intro, Coby grabbed the mic standing on top of the DJ booth and began to sing with it while moving his pelvis back and fourth.

"Hey b*tch, do you really really really wanna go hard!? Go in the crib and steal your step fathers credit card!

And take the car and do circles in the parkin' lot! Scream at the top of out lungs like: LA LA LA, LA LA LA LA LA LA!"

Many people and monsters sang it with him also doing the dance like the one from the meme..

He hopped down from the booth and let the song play, making his way to you.

The bottle in his hand a barley any liquid left. "H-heya y/n! How ya *hic* doing!?"

You rolled your eyes. "Fine, but really? We just got here and you already froze someone, and you're already drunk."

He shook his head. "No, its called *hic* tipsy!"

"Sure it is." You laughed.

=============

He had gotten even more drunk by now, and he kept flirting with you and the coat rack that he thought was you when you left to get a drink.

You didn't know if it was the alcohol taking, or if he really did like you. Oh well, it would be nice while it lasted.

"Hey y/n, I have eight snakes right?"

You nod stirring your drink, playing with the ice. "Yeah?"

He smirked cheeks turning a light lavender. "I have one you haven't met.~"

Your eyes widened and you almost drop your drink. "Coby stop it. You're drunk."

"And you're sexy.~"

You face palmed again. What were you going to do with him?

=============

Eventually you had to drag him out of the club before he got kicked out. You tosses him in the backseat, luckily he was surprisingly light.

You took the keys out of his pocket then started his trillion dollar car and started heading home.

=============

You put his car in your garage and dragged him by the shoulders ragdolling him on your bed.

His snakes were passed out cold, as was he so he'd be fine. You went to go change in the bathroom.

==============

Coby groaned as he sat up, hand against his forehead, he rubbed his sockets then grabbed his sunglasses. He looked over and found you laying next to him, his face exploded in purple.

"Y/n? Argh.. What happened?"

You rolled over and turned to him wrapping the blanket around  your shoulders. "What drunkie?"

"Oh you're awake.. Um.. Nothing happened right?.." He sweated scratching the back of his neck.

"No." You simply answered.

He signed in relief. "Oh! Thank goodness.. Um. Then why don't I have a shirt on?"

"You spilled your drink everywhere. And threw your shirt on the floor in the car, and I dragged you to my room." You yawned.

He sighed. "Anything else?"

"Well, you punched the car mirror thinking your reflexion was challenging you. So I also had to wrap your hand up, good job by the way." You laughed tiredly.

"I'm sorry I'm so embarrassing. But thats what happens when I have too many shots.."

You sat up, blanket falling off of you. "Shots? Coby you took the whole bottle and sang go hard."

He face palmed. "I'm sorry.."

You sighed and hugged him. "Its fine snake butt."

He smiled and hugged you back.

You wanted to tell him about his certain perverted comment, but decided not too, yet. You wanted to see his face when you'd tell him randomly.

End.! I hope you enjoyed! ;3