Blood Berry. | Vampire! Blueberry x reader.

* I've been reading a lot of these lately. And I wanted to make my own. X3 (art by me, if its there)

Have fun.~

------------*takes place during the old days, like around the 1800's--------

You sat by the window, simply just looking out in boredom, you were grounded.

And your mom was super over protective, so she hid you in your room all day.

The stupid mayor saying that there was a beast running around at night, how stupid.

You turned back to your bed and got your drawing book out, maybe some doodles will make it less boring.

----------

You drew and drew until you passed out, your face deep into the book pencil on your wrist and face.

The candle went out in your room, as something walked passed it, the smoke from the candle caused you to wake up.

You yawned and sat up, pulling the hair out of your face, you were greeted with the darkness of your room, and the thunder rumbling outside.

But.. Something was telling you that you weren't alone.

You saw two red glowing eyes in the darkness, staring down at you, their teeth glistening in the lighting of the lightning. 

You gasped and pulled back, falling off your bed, you grabbed the lantern from under your bed.

Flailing just trying to find a match, your hand gripped a wet boot.

That thing was standing in front of you, its eyes observing you.

You heard a strange noise and there was a lit match in that things hand, just sitting there for you take.

You quickly ripped it out of its hands and lit your lanterns wick.

Its light spreading around the room, you could finally see the thing in your room.

There, dressed in a navy blue trench coat was a skeleton monster, his blue boots covered in mud and rain, his arms behind his back, his red eyes stared at you.

"Who in the world are you?"

He closed his eyes letting out a sigh. "..I'm sorry if I scared you human.. I needed to get out of the rain. I'm sans, but my brother calls me Blue." He had a little bit of an accent.

You sighed getting back up on your bed. "Its alright, you just scared me Blue. I thought you were that supposed beast the dumb mayor keeps bring up."

He seemed shocked by your words and looked down at his feet, breath hitched.

"I- I dont mean to be a bother, I can leave if its all too much."

You shook your head. "No, stay. I could use the company."

He smiled a little and sat in the rocking chair across from your bed.

----------------

You two talked for a long time, until the sunrise.

He stared outside with a worried expression. "Human I'm afraid that I cannot stay long, the sun will almost be completely out."

"Oh, well I hope I get to see you again." You smiled.

He weakly smiled back at you, before he covered his face with his scarf and ran out your window.

-----------

Every so often you got to see him, he would visit you and tell you the stories of his travels.

But, lately he hasn't been around as much, and it began to worry you.

He was the only friend you had, you really didn't want to loose him.

You unlocked your window for him.

You sat in the middle of your bed worried sick, your knees to your chest.

Where was he? Was he okay? Is he dead!?

Your thoughts kept getting worse and worse, until you were snapped out of them when something clashed on your floor.

"Blue?! Are you okay!?"

You ran to his side helping him up, setting his head in your lap.

He had bags under his eye sockets, his eyes bloodshot and he seemed even more pale than usual.

"Blue!? Are you sick? What happened?"

He coughed, his crimson eye lights meeting yours. "I.. I.. Im- starving.. I've been trying to control myself around you.. But I.. I can't hold on.. Anymore.." He coughed again.

"What!?" Tears came to your eyes, running down your face. "What do you mean?! Can't you eat like we can!?"

He shook his head. "N-no, I'm not l-like t-the rest.. I feed on-.. The blood of your k-kind.. I-im the beast.. Of t-the night.."

Your eyes winded and you hugged him tighter. "Blue, I don't care what it takes! Just have some of mine! I don't want you to starve to death! You mean to much to me!"

He smiled weakly. "I'm g-glad t-that you care for me.. That m-much. No o-one else ever h-has."

You kissed his forehead.

He blushed a little bit before you gave him your wrist.

He didn't need you to speak, he already knew your answer, he licked your wrist before sinking his teeth into it.

It stung for a moment before he used his magic to help you relax.

After a few minuets, he pulled away and wiped his mouth with his sleeve.

He already seemed better than ever.

He tore off his scarf and wrapped it around your wrist. "Thank you y/n."

You smiled and hugged him.

"Anything for you my little Blood berry."

End.! I hope you enjoyed! :3