Part 1

"a sound full of unfamiliarity"

'the number you are calling is unreachable, please try again later'

Silence .

In that long empty hallway,you are alone sitting on the floor in front of his door.

It's almost 3 hours now or 4 ,in this cold winter. You know he's in there . You know that he knows you are outside.

Of course he knows,and yet he decides to stay locked.

He knows you are calling him.he knows, he knows everything you are going through. He's also crying.just opposite the wall, he's also feeling hurt for hurting you.

He didn't want that, he never thought that the future would be like this. He loves you, and that's why he wants you to go away from him.

People's are passing by you, giving you wired looks. you were still there you call him for the last time. But again it tells you to put a voicemail . 

"T-Taehyung! I know you can hear me , I know y-you are in there. Everything g-gonna be alright. Just don't stop talking to me. It'll be ok"

you knew he's hurt. Hurt more then you are. cause he's always like that.you knew there's a reason behind all he's doing.but you don't wanna leave him like that.

"I'm not gonna leave you alone Taehyung. Just let me get to you. D-don't stop talking to me"

Still nothing.

"W-we can get through it T-Taehyung.We can... Together we C-can do it. I'm not leaving you T-Taehyung"

I'll not leave you ..

.

.

.

A/N note: I want to tell you all that " I love Taehyung-shii"

Please vote and thanks for reading, supporting.