Chapter ♞ 13: Host Club Problems (2)

A/N is it ok tht if i make Kaoru touch ur boob? well he may or may not... idk :3

For the fifth time your stomach rumbled from hunger.

And for the fifth time you rejected Rima's offer to try her home made fried chicken.

It didn't even look like chicken.

Sometimes you really thought that Rima had it out for you, or something.

"But you have to eat something, Y/N!" Oka whined.

"Just buy the school lunch or something." Rima suggested as she stretched and ate another piece of chicken.

You swear you saw the color of her face drain a little.

"The school lunch is basically as much as my monthly allowance. For one meal. I think I can make it past three more periods with food..."

"Or you could just have mine." Kyoya said from behind you.

A week had gone by, and you two were on good terms for a change. He apologized for being rude, and you apologized for snapping at him so quickly.

"What are you doing here? Shouldn't you be sitting with your club group?" You asked without even bothering to turn around.

"Yeah, they're staring at you like lost puppies." Seiko commented with a slight smile.

You glanced over, and it confirmed what she said. Tamaki and Honey were being dramatic, while Haru and Mori just ate.

But... the twins looked annoyed.

"Rima invited me to sit with her. It's to make up for cancelling on her last minute appointment yesterday." He stated plainly.

"Oh cool! Is it because she's in lo-"

Rima nearly pounced over the table, and for a change she had a light tint of pink covering the bridge of her nose.

"S-shut up Oka!"

Kyoya didn't smile, but looked amused.

"The offer still stands. I can always buy myself another lunch... and I've already decided how you can pay me back."

"I don't like to owe people." You stated simply.

But when your stomach grumbled again, your brain began to nag at you to take the offer.

"It depends on what I'll owe you..." His food was Y/F/F (Your favorite food) and it looked mouth-watering.

"You'd just have to visit me at the Host Club. I have some matters I'd like to discuss with you."

Was the food poisoned? Why was he giving it away so easily?

"You try some first." You say jokingly. You weren't that suspicious.

He sighed and actually smiled before picking up his chopstick, and picking a piece up. He looked at you, and opened his mouth.

You were in such a daze at how tasty it looked, you didn't notice your own mouth hanging open. But he did.

He gently but quickly stuck the piece of food into your mouth, and you two looked at each other.

It was a bit awkward.

"I assure you it isn't poisonous." He responded as he removed the chopsticks past your lips and you chewed.

You two smiled before you gave a loud laugh, and took the plate from him.

"What was that?"

"Eh? W-when did you get here Kaoru?!" Seiko said a bit to loudly. It was out of her character.