𝟶𝟶𝟸

╰☆☆☆☆╮

     010 AND 011 WERE HUNGRY. After 'Ben' had closed his restaurant, he decided to feed the poor girls who were too thin for his liking. In his opinion, the girls were malnourished—which they quite possibly were.

After giving the two shirts from his diner, he threw two burger patties on the grill. 010 looked over into the kitchen to see what he was doing. She suddenly inhaled the scent of the cooked burgers, and her stomach rumbled loudly. 011 looked at her, her lip twitching upwards slightly. 010's face tinted pink as she sat back down in her chair next to the other brunette.

The man came back out with two trays of food. The scent traveled through the air, invading their nostrils with the pungent smell. He placed them in front of the two girls. They shared a look before quickly grabbing the burger and shoving it into their own mouth. 010's taste buds were in harmony as the new food danced along her tongue.

"Your parents forget to feed you two?" he asked, leaning forward in his chair. His arms were crossed as he watched the young girls devour the meal. They continued to stay silent as he continued on, "Is that why you ran away? They, uh... They hurt you? You went to the hospital, you got scared, you ran off, you wound up here, is that it?"

'Ben's temper grew short as 010 and 011 continued to ignore him. It's not like the former wanted to ignore him. She was very hungry, and the only thing that was on her mind was food. She also knew that telling people about herself and her life at the lab was dangerous. She couldn't risk it.

"All right," he sighed. He leaned over to the girls and grabbed the half-eaten burgers from their grips. Their brown eyes shot up at him in shock. "I'll give this back, all right? And you can have as much as you want. All right? Maybe even some ice cream. But you gotta answer a few of my questions first, all right? We got a deal?"

Seeing as the two didn't try to fight against him, he continued, "All right, let's start with the easy stuff. All right? My name's Benny. Benny Hammond." He stuck his hand out in front of the two girls, expecting them to cautiously shake it. However, neither of the girls accepted his hand. They, instead, stared at it in confusion.

Benny reached over and went to grab 010's hand, but she flinched away. After coaxing her into letting him grab a hold of her hand, he placed it into his own. He clasped his fingers around her small hand and started to shake it. He let go of her hand, and then copied his actions with 011.