| 5 |

"Oh so you agree, I do have a gorgeous appearance," Kaede smiled cheekily, which brought a light smack to the back of the head. "So mean!" He whined. "Keep that up and I might just lay on you." "Spare me your excessive weight, I'd much prefer to bre–"Kyoya was cut off by Kaede, who tackled the bespectacled boy.

"Die, demon, die!" Kaede howled as he pulled the ravenete to the sandy ground, calling out obscenities. Kyoya tried to wrestle with the teen but eventually gave up, trying to cover a snort of laughter when he seen the look of pure horror on Kaede's face.

"You're too easy to tease–" Kyoya breathed as he covered his mouth with the back of his hand, his glasses skewed and his eyes sparking with humor. "Easy to–!" Kaede scoffed. "Don't make me tickle you, pretty boy." He felt Kyoya stiffen slightly at the statement. Kaede grinned. Victory.

The two laid there for a few minutes, gaining a few curious looks from some of the guests. "So are you going to get up or should I go ahead and call in for a tombstone?" Kyoya questioned lightly. Kaede yawned again, "call for the tombstone, you're surprisingly comfortable." "Fantastic."

"Are you terrorizing Haruhi again, Kyo?" Kaede asked as he handed over a small envelope. "And why am I the go-to person for these things?" The fingers of the youngest Ootori son grasped the item as he glanced up, "terrorizing? I'd say it's more along the lines of making things a little more interesting." Kaede rolled his eyes, "and I'm Peter Pan. May as well watch this." Kyoya sported a smirk and headed off towards three bickering teens.

"And the winner gets?" Kaede assumed it was Tamaki who asked as he trailed behind Kyoya like a lost puppy. "Assorted pictures of Haruhi in middle school," Kyoya's glasses flashed in the sunlight as he held up a few of the pictures. Kaede glanced at Haruhi who was collecting several shellfish in her arms. This wasn't going to be good.

The three ran off to start their attempts of winning the prize, leaving Kaede and Kyoya to their own devices. Kaede crosses his arms and looked around, "soo–five thousand yen on the twins?" Kyoya handed him the envelope back to the teen, "horrible bet. You know as well as I do that Tamaki is useless in these thing." Kaede sniggered and put the small item in his pocket, "fine, I'll be nice and bet on Tamaki, but I'm raising to seven thousand."

"That's more promising, same on the twin menaces," Kyoya returned, tilting his head to look at the teen with a smirk. Kaede rolled his eyes, "yeah, yeah, whatever. Come on, either we stalk the others or play sexy security for the guests."

"Sexy shark food? I see your self-care lessons have worked wonders."

"Shut up, you demonic asshole."

There was a silence between the two before they bursted into quiet sniggers.

"Nyctophobia, Aichmophobia, and Claustrophobia are a complete bust," Kaede crossed out the words and rubbed the pen against his temple. "Any input, demon lord?" Kyoya sighed at his nickname, "just that I may have to have Mori-Senpai toss you in with the sharks." Kaede pointed his pen at the bespectacled teen with a raised eyebrow and inquired, "are you by chance asking for murder while asleep? I could bring Honey-Senpai into your room and wake him up for you."

"He'd wake up before you even opened his door with the way you breathe soo loud," Kyoya replied, writing down something in his notebook. "I breathe loud do I? Hold on let me just–" Kaede stepped close and exhaled obnoxiously loud in Kyoya's. Kyoya sneered as he pushed Kaede's head away, "very mature." The other teen stepped away for a mock bow before latching onto his back, "but of course~"

"Only the best for my dearest Kyo~" Kaede whispered in m a sultry voice near Kyoya's ear. Kyoya suddenly let out a few violent coughs, pulling the attention of several people around them. Kaede turned his head to the side as a large, victorious grin stretched on his lips.

"Your days are numbered," Kyoya grumbled after he caught his breath and shook Kaede off. Kaede sniggered, "you and I both know that's against host club regulations." The youngest Ootori son turned his head and smirked, his cheeks had a small tint to their usually pale complexion, "what's a missing secretary? We wouldn't loose much profit."

Kaede gapped at the playful jeer. The audacity astounded him. "I'll have your head!" He squawked before he tackled the daring teenager. The two stumbled before the ultimately fell out of sight behind some boulders.

The position itself was enough to put several in embarrassment but Kaede used it in stride. He caged the Ootori son's hands at either side of his head. Kaede had a knee positioned between the other's thighs and the other was trapped under Kyoya's leg. "You give?" Kaede asked as he smirked triumphantly, absentmindedly noting that he didn't mind the position he was in.

Kyoya raised an eyebrow as he looked up at his trapper, "I don't tend to submit that easily." He raised a knee and smirked when Kaede made a strangled noise before rolling off, his face a bright red. "You'll have to try harder," the bespectacled teen smiled innocently as he stood and wiped the sand off of himself.

Kaede muttered something along the lines of "Holy fuck–" before standing and trying to make himself presentable to the public again. Kyoya simply sniggered and walked away to let the teenager collect himself.

Two can play at this game, he thought to himself as he picked up his notebook and pen with a small smirk.

~•~

Paah what's this?? What was that last bit? Well alright–

Enjoy I guess?? XD

(I DID SOMETHING FOR THE FIRST TIME IN LIKE A YEAR WOOOOOO)