Chapter 2 : Meeting him Again

"Come on, Aiko! You can do better than this!" Her older brother insisted. It was early in the morning, she didn't know exactly what time it was but she surely knew that it was waaay too early. "Big bro, you're being unfair! I've never trained before!" She almost cried. "Being a ninja has never been easy. We all went through there. Which is why I have to be harder on you." He explained. "Okay then." Was what she thought. There's no way she was going to give up! She took her kunai and started working again.

Few hours later.

"Easy there, Aiko. I call it a day off." Naruto said. She was completely devastated. Man, what was being a ninja hard... "Do you think I'll ever be strong?" She asked him, desperate. Naruto lifted his thumb up and smiled. "Hard work pays off, you know. If you just continue to do your best, then you'll definitely become strong. But always remember," He paused, then held her left shoulder. "That you already are strong. You went through a lot and yet you still want to fight. You're in a good path." He finished.

"Dad!" Someone called. Naruto opened his arms to let the tiny body jump in them. "Good afternoon, Boruto." He greeted his son. "Dad!" Boruto hugged him very tight. Naruto looked around to see his wife. And there she was. The beautiful Hyūga princess. "Boruto, stop running whole the time! I can't catch up on him!" Hinata forbid him. Boruto stretched his tongue at her. The Hyūga princess sighed. Naruto could only laugh. "I don't see what's so funny about it. I had to run around the village to find him." She reacted to her husband. "He's so silly. Just like his daddy." He answered, while scratching his head. Aiko's eyes caught Hinata's beautiful white eyes. She then immediately thought of what Ayame said. There is a clan in this village that has white eyes. So it's not common for people to have it, only that clan can inherit them. Does it mean that... that her brother's wife is related to the white eyed boy?

"Oh sorry for my impoliteness. I'm Hinata, Naruto's wife." The Hyūga princess introduced herself. Aiko snapped herself out of her thoughts and bowed down. "I'm Aiko... Nice to meet you..." She introduced herself as well. Hinata smiled at her. "Naruto told me so much about you and I'm so glad to call you my sister-in-law. I've always wanted to have one." She told Aiko. Yes that's true! Naruto is her brother, which means that Hinata is her sister-in-law. There is a big chance that she'll meet the white eyed guy again. "You... You have beautiful white eyes... I've never seen this kind of eyes before." This way, she was going to gain more information. "Thank you, Aiko. My white eyes has a name. It is called byakugan." Her sister-in-law explain. So the name of that white eye is Byakugan.  The Hyūga princess yawned and almost fainted, but held herself. "Big sis, you're alright?" Aiko asked, concerned. "Yeah... It's just my pregnancy." Hinata answered. Naruto took his wife's hand. "I think you shall rest." He told her. She nodded. "Well then it was nice to meet you, Hinata and little Boruto." Aiko said, smilingly. "Why don't you come with us?" Hinata asked her. "I have to study a lot for the upcoming exams." Aiko answered. "Naruto told me you wanted to become a lawyer and that you were an excellent student." The Hyūga princess said, amazed. "Yeah... I want to defend those who are innocent and yet accused by the cruel society." She explained.

***

"Byakugan!" He used his clan's gift to find his opponent. "Found ya." He smirked. He then took three shurikens and attacked from the left side. His opponent dodged all of them. "You thought you could beat me, Hyūga?!" The opponent smirked. The white eyed boy just stood at his spot, arms crossed. Before the opponent could even move, one shuriken attacked him from the back and touched his shoulder. Now it was bleeding. "Good work, Neji! The training's over!" His teacher complimented. The Hyūga prodigy did his famous smirk and went back to his seat. "What?! That is so unfair! I want to continue to fight!" Neji's opponent screamed. The teacher rolled his eyes. "You guys had to fight until one got touched. Remember?" The teacher remembered him.