The Pain In My Chest (v.2.0)

Start from the beginning

"This is absurd!" Rem complained, folding his arms stubbornly.

"So then you won't mind If I take her?" Shiki grinned.

"You'll do no such thing!" Rem argued.

"And if I do?"

"You have no business with Ritsuka, Shiki. She's not of our concern any longer, do you understand?! The only one you should be concerning yourself with is (y/n)," Rem counterattacked.

"Why, there's no concern to be had with her~" Shiki replied.

"What's that supposed to mean? Thought you said you hadn't killed her yet? If you're so smug, what's taking so long?" Mage grunted.

"Killed? Why ever would I do that? There's really no need to after all~" Shiki smirked.

"She's working with the vampires! Of course there's a need to!" Mage argued.

"Now Mage, I never ordered Shiki to kill her. Not yet at least. Right now, our priority should be using her to get to the grimoire. Killing her posses no benefit towards our success," Rem mentioned.

"So have you at least got information from her then, fly scum?!" Mage asked.

"Of course. There's what I mentioned about Ritsuka, and then after the festival today, I'll even know the location of the vampires~" Shiki announced proudly.

"Wait. What?! How?!" Mage demanded to know.

"(Y/n)'s gonna show me, of course~~~~" he replied with an arrogant grin.

"Like hell she is! There's no way she'd do that!" Mage detested.

"Well, not for any of you idiots. But I'm different, you see! Being the charming and adoring person I am, I was able to make an undeniable connection with her! She trusts me~" Shiki beamed rather cutely.

"Connection with her? And how fake is this connection, huh? Thought you said something about hating liars or whatever. Wait to contradict your morals there, dumbass," Mage pointed out.

"I haven't said anything to (y/n) that wasn't true," Shiki claimed.

"Oh yeah? Then what you trying to say by that? Do you actually have genuine feelings for her or something?" Mage asked.

"Well, it's hard not to find lust for someone who tried to stab you~" Shiki's cheeks burned up as he pulled a Yuno Gasai face (you Yandere nerds know wut I'm talking bout! ;3;).

"Gross," Rem muttered.

"She tried to stab you?!" Urie caught on with concern.

"Oi! I'm asking bout love, not lust! Answer my question!" Mage fought for his attention.

"But there are so many other questions yet to be answered in the world," Shiki pouted while playing with his fingers.

"Quit sidestepping!!" Mage roared in frustration.

"Shiki, it's not wise to fall for the enemy-"

"Then you sure aren't too wise, are you, Rem?" Shiki interrupted.

Rem grunted before taking a deep breath of frustration.

"If you do have any feelings for her then you are no longer permitted to engage with her. We'll just kill her off in such case. We don't need you turning on us to join her side," Rem warned him, refusing to address his justified remark.

Shiki hesitated a reply, expression growing less... well, expressive.

"... well, you know me, always breaking rules~ but there's really no need to worry. Soon enough I'll be breaking her~"