Shiki's desire (v.1.0)

Shiki dragged me back to his house. I have got to stop skipping classes...

"(Y/n)..." he mumbled.

"Yeah?" I asked curiously.

"What do you think of me? After what's happened..." he asked.

"What do I think of you? Well... you're crazy. That I know. But... all the best people are, right? What's happened today is something I will never forget. Although, you lied to me... again... I think I understand and I know that you only did it to protect me. And even after that, you kept fighting. You might have lost control of yourself but I know that the love in your heart is pure and kind. It will stay that way forever. I'll make sure you stay pure of heart and never do anything you regret. That's how I'll show my love," I told him gently.

"...." Shiki looked down in shame.

I then noticed his crunched up hands as water dropped on them.

"Shiki...?" I mumbled.

"I-it's not fair! Y-you're such a nice person! I don't deserve someone like you! I love you (y/n)! I-I don't care how many times I have to say it b-but I'll keep saying it! I love you so much (y/n)! I love you so much! Thank you!" Shiki cried.

"Shiki... it's ok..." I told him as I wrapped my arms around him.

He started to calm down and then a phase of silents filled the air.

"(Y/n)... you smell disgusting!" Shiki told me.

"W-what?!" I yelled, shocked to the core.

"I can smell him. I can smell that dog on you. It's revolting! He's touched you... and now his scent is all over you," he told me with red eyes, looking over my shoulder.

"W-well that's not my fault!" I told him.

"No... it's not. It's my fault for not claiming you sooner. I shouldn't wait any longer. Before someone else tries to take you! I'll make you mine!" Shiki told me.

"Err! W-what?! Shiki I... I don't think I'm ready..." I told him with cheeks bright red.

Shiki chuckled at this comment as his hands lowered down my body.

"Aww. How cute. You never fail to amuse me. But it's that cuteness that makes me so... eager!" Shiki said as he suddenly pinned me down to the floor!

"Shiki!" I yelled.

"You've kept me waiting quite enough now. Please don't continue to torture me like this! Your soft skin draws me closer. The redness of your lips has me traumatized. The movement of your body gets me so excited and... and I can't help but have these thoughts..." he muttered as he held me by my wrists.

"Shiki... please..." I mumbled, becoming very shy.

"Ha. You're so cute," he told me before gently kissing my neck.

"But I want more than cute. You understand, don't you? You understand what I want?" He asked with a sad sort of smile like a small boy teasing a little girl.

"I understand... but I... I don't want to!" I told him.

"Y-you don't? But... I thought..." he mumbled in surprisment.

"No! Shiki, I love you but... you're taking that to mean something totally different! I don't want our relationship to be like... this... I understand what you want perfectly but I just don't think I can be that kind of person yet so... please don't put me in that position. You shouldn't force me to do things I don't feel comfortable doing. You understand? I want to be with you more than anything but maybe we can take it a little slow. I know we've known each other for a while and everything but I still think we shouldn't rush into what we have. Right?" I explained as he got off me.

"Aww. Now that you've told me I can't have you, it makes me want you even more," he told me as he grabbed my hand under his, gently stroking it.

"S-Shiki!" I yelled.

"Ha. You really are cute, you know that? You keep on making me wait and it's driving me crazy. Are you trying to tease me out of my mind?! Ha. I love you so much. It would be nice if you could be just a little kinky though..." he told me as he gently ran his figure across my cheek and neck before gently kissing it.

"Eh?!" I shouted.

"Haha, only kidding. Well not exactly but still. I'll take things slow for you if you promise to stay mine forever. If I see another man look at you then the jealousy might just drive me to my knife. You know how I get when I want more of someone so if you keep yourself so restricted from me then I might have to use force. Hehe, you know that sounds pretty fun actually. Tell me, would you like that (y/n)?" Shiki asked with a smirk as he climbed on my lap and got close enough to feel my breaths.

"Shiki... stop teasing..." I told him shyly.

"Haha. Of course. You're so cute when you're embarrassed. Well, I best get to school then. See ya!" He told me as he suddenly got off and waved goodbye.

"Wait. W-what?! Shiki get back here! You can't just say all that and just leave!" I yelled.

"Oh? So you do want more? Who knew you were such a needy person (y/n) haha. But I'm afraid I have to go now so try to control yourself until I get back sweetie," he told me with his usual smile with a hint of evil in it.

"A-ah! N-no! Shiki, it's not like that!!!" I squealed.

"Haha bye!" He called from outside.

"HEY!!! GET BACK HERE!!! WE GO TO THE SAME SCHOOL, DUMBASS!!!" I yelled with a huge blush across my face.