The Four Devils (v.2.0)

[v.2.0 = version 2.0 (has been updated)]

Ok, first I would just like to thank KanatoSakamaki17 for inspiring me to write this thanks to her amazing books: 'More Than Obsessed? {Shiki X Reader}{COMPLETED}' and 'Shiki Boyfriend Scenarios {DISCONTINUED}' (it's still amazing even though it's discontinued). You should definitely check out her profile and read her work.

It was a typical day at school on August 21st (random date). Or, at least, as normal as can be. The bell echoed down the hall as a certain note was sent out to a young girl about to attend class. That young girl was me.

"Hey, (y/n)! Look, there's a note for you!" a tall black haired girl called as she bounced towards me with a familiar smile.

"Let me guess. You've already read it, haven't you?" I asked with a narrow expression, knowing how predictable she was.

"Duh. It says you have to go to the third library," the girl told me, handing me the note written with very sophisticated handwriting.

"What?! What have I done this time?!" I questioned in offence with a hint of concern.

Ugh. Not again... This is to do with my grades, isn't it? T^T

"Haha. Beats me. Maybe the school found out about you living alone," she suggested.

"Ugh. Well, I can't help that!" I argued.

"I have offered for you to stay around mine," she reminded me.

"And I've already declined. I don't need to be causing anyone else trouble. Don't worry about me. I'm just fine as I am now. (sigh) Well, anyway, I guess I should hurry. See you later, yeah?" I waved, shifting my body to make a move towards the third library.

"See ya!" the girl returned with the same enlightening smile as always.

I stumbled up the stairs to the library and found myself in front of a massive door, waiting to be opened.

I knocked with hesitation.

"Come in," I heard my permission to enter.

I grabbed the handle. Taking a deep breath, I twisted it around and pushed open the soundless door, nonchalantly peeking my head in.

In the room stood a tall blonde boy with a gaze that looked over everyone else in the room, giving off the impression that he had a superior status. Not a hint of emotion showed on his fixed face, except a sense of enormity and possibly danger. He looked as though he was going to kill someone or something... maybe planning for a murder?

Another had dark ginger hair, and a rose in his hand... for some reason. Wait... Why a rose? He had a smile that looked almost definitely fake, nearly as fake as the rose to be honest.

There was another blonde with a cheeky smirk on who looked like trouble, judging from his pose. He had his arms up on the sofa, taking up all the room as if he owned it. And from what I know about these superior beings, he probably did.

Then the last was sat looking a little shy. He had dark purple hair with a strange look, filled with curiosity. He gave me a frightful feeling... It was as if he already knew my secret or was in the middle of figuring it out. He was looking right through me. Right at me. They all were...!

Wait... Is it just me..... or do they seem to sparkle?!

"(y/full n), correct?" The tall blonde at the head of the table asked, getting to his feet.