"Show you something?" He smirked

"Uh..Yeah?" I answer in confuse

He started to unbutton his black shirt and my heartbeat goes crazy

"Wha..what are you doing sir?!" I said in horror. We are in an empty school all alone and my teacher is unbutton his shirt right now yeah can it get more crazy?
And then I saw it. It was on his stomach

 It was on his stomach

It was exactly like the butterfly that I was drawing what?? How?

"It's...how?" I asked

"I should be the one who's asking. You draw this" he said pointing at my drawing.

"Maria can I ask you question?" He said changing the subject immediately and start to button his black shirt again.

"Yeah.." I cleared my throat and avoid eye connect with him to hide my blushing cheeks

"Who was the boy who hugged you when you cried at the garden?"

"Umm..he's..my brother" when I told him I could see the glittering in his eyes like he was scared to ask me this question.

"Oh.. I thought it was your boyfriend umm because you were so close" but how did he knows all that?

"How did you know?" I sounded my thoughts

"I..eh.. the windows of the classroom is looking out the garden so..eh... I kinda saw you there" of course! how the hell I didn't thought about it? the garden is right next to his classroom.

"Maria the time is over you can go home if you want" finally!!

I got up immediately and put my notebook and pencil back into my bag and put it on my shoulder I get out the door without even a 'goodbye sir' or 'see you tomorrow' I'm not that type of girls when I was walking in the hallway was about to open the main doors when I heard him calling my name "Maria!" What does he wants now?!

I turned around to see him jogging to my direction his perfect legs swinging from side to side damn.

"Yes Mr. Styles?"