"Hey ... Uncle, don't they resemble zombies? haha . . ." He dragged a chair in-front the door and sat, gaining the privilege of the front seats. The angered glares couldn't intimidate him rather it made his smile wider, stretching out reaching the corner of his eyes.

[Admin: Author ... this ... it's really that isn't it? The bipolar personality thingy.]

"..."

[Admin: Hey, why aren't you saying anything?]

"..."

[Admin: Are you in shock? are you surprised? hello?]

"..."

Ming Yu's attention was solely focused on the maniac who was joyfully immersed in his successful evil deed. He had never seen his lover as such. Never such a twisted, psycho who's happiness was clearly printed on the face that was engraved in his heart.

Xu Wan Zhe felt a stare and turned his head to his right.

"..."

"..."

Ming Yu didn't hide and stared back.

Xu Wan Zhe was a bit surprised to see him first but rather than a worried look, he grinned.

Ever so happily.

"..."

That smile made Ming Yu hauntingly shiver.

Xu Wan Zhe didn't expose his hiding spot and returned his attention to the struggling to who kept trying their best to go through and finally pound the psycho to death. They were cussing and screaming curses but their voices faded to the back, not even listening to it.

Maybe it was because he realized that Ming Yu was here that he put the megaphone down and decided to switch to shouting, raising is voice for the two to hear.

"DO YOU WANT TO LIVE?"

The ignored his words not willing to reply and play his game, they pounded, pounded, pounded, repeatedly attempting to force their way in.

He would've found this funny till a few seconds ago but being ignored irritated him.

He took the gun from his Uncle and threatened them with it. A second it was at Hong Bing's head, second after at Chairman Hong.

"DO YOU WANT TO LIVE?"

"W-W-Whan Zhe! A-Ah Zhe! Dad's sorry okay! Dad's really sorry so can you not kill Dad? Dad is begging you- I-I-I'm on my knees now! S-See?! SEE?!!!"

"Chairman Hong . . . don't you think hearing you address yourself as such makes me want to kill you all the more?" This pig was damn stupid, like Father like son.

Hong Bing stopped moving around, frozen still from the big reveal treated like it was no big deal.

"J-Ji Man ... you're Ji Man aren't you ..."

Xu Wan Zhe felt his pocket and took out ear plugs, handing it over to his Uncle.

"So you won't hear anything disgusting. I have mine in case i'm tired of listening." Sun Ji Man accepted it with a happy smile on his face ruffling his nephew's hair tenderly.

[Admin: The professor has a screw loose on his head too ... I can feel it.]

"W-W-What do you want! WHAT DO YOU WANT!!! I-I-I'LL DO ANYTHING JUST PLEASE DON'T KILL ME!!!" Desperation was clear on his voice.

The ironic fact about bad people is that most of them, only when their life is threatened. When they're being pushed into the corner unable to flee would they lower their dirty pride and kneel on their knees.