now

NOW

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

NOW

The waiting area in the airport is filled to the brim with reporters, fans, other people waiting for their loved ones — and then there's you.

You're standing on the tip of your toes, trying to glance over the crowd, finding a small stool to step onto. You stretch your neck, waiting for the doors to open up. Your self-designed sign is clutched in your hand, the painting almost not dry because of you rushing out of your apartment this morning.

"Are you Jimin-biased as well?" A small voice speaks from beneath, making you jolt your look down to the girl asking.

Confused you stare at her, making her point to the sign in your hand, the colorful paint framing in the black letters 'JIMBLES'.

"Ah! Uhm— yeah. Yes I am." You say, uncertain about what the girl means. Maybe she just mean favorite.

You smile at her, before hearing the loud screams erupt in the airport hall, pulling your sign up, reaching up above your head and wave it like a lunatic.
You jump a little on the stool, feeling it wiggle beneath you.

Seven fashionable men walks out the opening doors, their head all low, walking out into the wild crowd.

Your eyes land on Jimin and his familiar chelsea-boots. He's wearing black tight jeans, a dark-grey wool-sweat capturing his upper body, zipped down a tiny bit, revealing a black t-shirt underneath it. His blonde hair is smooth, but tucked inside a black beanie, making his bangs stand out, his eyes almost hidden.

"Jimin!" You try yelling out loud wanting him to see you, wavering the sign in the air.

He turns his head, wondering if he had heard wrong, a familiar voice reaching his ears.
His eyes crinkle up in amusement as he sees you in the crowd, jumping behind people, your smile wider than ever as he glance at your DIY sign.

He leans forward, one hand covering his mouth and the other on his stomach, as he laughs out loud, the effort imprinting on his jet-lagged brain.

You smile seeing his reaction, lifting up your phone to your ear, signaling him to call you whenever he can. He sends a thumbs up in your direction, making all the girls around you scream in excitement.

You pinch your ears, that are now hurting from all the squeals, as you hop down from the stool, before hastily leaving the airport.

"Are you home?" Jimin's hoarse voice hits your ear through the phone, making you smile as you lie in bed later that night.

"I am. When are you coming?" You say, staring around in the big, homey apartment — the only thing missing is Jimin.

"In a few. I'm on my way. I can't wait to see you, gem."

You bite your bottom lip, hearing his dimmed tone, your foot tapping the floor in excitement.

Before you know it, a rattling noise is heard as someone is locking themselves inside of your apartment.

You jump from the bed, your bare feet tiptoeing across the floor, reaching the hallway where a big luggage is thumped down.

Jimin runs past the luggage, almost stumbling over the several shoes sprawled on the floor, as he reaches you and take you into his warm grasp. He inhales your scent, burying his nose in your messy hair, making your heart flutter.

"Gosh, I missed you so much." He mumbles, pecking the top of your head.

You smile, his cologne filling up your nostrils, the same soothing effect hitting your tired body.

"I missed you too, Jimin."

"Nice banner you made." He chuckles, making his chest hum. You giggle, releasing from his grip a tiny bit.

"Yeah — not as creative as some of the other there, but hey, I tried!" You say, pouting slightly as you look him into the eyes, his barefaced features so appealing to you.

"You're so cute." He says, before padding your head gently, "Now, help me unpack. You're better at it than me."

You cross your arms, stepping back from him, raising your brows.

"And why is that?"

He looks at you, grabbing ahold of your waist, before he brings you into him once more, his plump lips gracing your earlobe, his soft voice making your cheeks turn pink.

"Because you're my girlfriend,"

You look at him, the never-ending smile still on your face. Your lips part, his dark eyes boring into yours, as you ruffle his hair with your warm fingers. He leans closer to you, your foreheads now touching before he places a gentle peck to your lips, that had been longing for his touch for months now.

He speaks again, making your heart beat out of your chest.

"And I love you."

T H E E N D

𝐅𝐚𝐝𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐀𝐰𝐚𝐲 ➳ pj. [✓]जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें