''Oh, that is Smokescreen. He's is always so loud, hype and wild with everyone.'' Bee answered.

''Bumblebee don't judge people by their looks and outside looks,'' I warned Bumblebee in a low voice. ''Sorry, dad.'' Bumblebee looked down. ''Now now, don't look down little one,'' I said to cheer him up. I heard a chuckle from Elita ''Let's go boys I still need to cook.'' She said to us. ''Right let's go home, everyone,'' Megatronus said in a happy voice.

At home and after having dinner 

''Goodnight Bumblebee,'' I said calmly to my son. ''Goodnight sire, you're the best.'' He said and fell asleep. And with that, I felt proud to be his sire but now I knew for sure Bumblebee was the reincarnation of the Autobot Bumblebee one of my loyal soldiers, friends and family. By the thought that he might have to fight this war at a young age made me quite sad. I walked away from the door and went to the living room where Elita, Megatronus, Ultra Magnus and Ratchet were.

''Honey you felt that to right that boy Smokescreen had a spark,'' Elita said in a worried voice. ''I just can't imagine it a child in this war how cruel.'' She said now in a sad voice.

''Yes, sweetspark I now... I felt it to...'' I said to her, I knew I had to tell her about Bumblebee but I didn't want to hurt her more than she already was. Imaging her own son in this war.

''Optimus I'm feeling that there is another spark here in this house.'' Ultra Magnus began. 'Why thank you, Ultra Magnus.' I thought angry.

''Wait another spark, Optimus?'' Elita asked. It hurt me to refile that the spark that they felt Bumblebee was but  I had to tell them one day. ''Yes, Elita there is another spark here.. his name is..'' It hurt me to say it but I had to ''His name is Bumblebee.'' I said it quickly with a sad voice that you could hear clearly. ''No...'' Elita said while covering her mouth with her hands. I looked over to the others and could see that they were shocked too even Ultra Magnus the emotionless face him gave a shocked face. ''No, not Bumblebee.' She said.

''What me not?'' We heard. We turned around and saw Bumblebee. ''And what is a spark?'' he asked. 'Scrap' I cursed in my thoughts.

''Bee, when did you wake up and how much did you hear,'' Megatronus asked in a panicked voice. ''Only the 'Yes there is a spark part' and I woke up from thunder.'' Bumblebee answered. 'Wait thunder?' I looked over to the window and saw that it was storming.

I looked over and I saw there were all nodding even Elita and I knew we had to tell him so we could keep him safe from further harm from his past life memories. I walked over to the couch and sat down. ''Bumblebee come over please,'' I asked him and so he came to me. I lifted him up and sat him on my lap and started to tell him. Over the war, about us reincarnated, about us later fighting, etc.

After explaining

''And so little one your one of those reincarnations.'' I finally finished my story. ''So everyone here is reincarnated?'' he asked. ''Yes Bumblebee, our names are from them. I'm the reincarnation of Optimus Prime, your mother is the reincarnation of Elita-one and so you are the reincarnation of Bumblebee.'' I said to him so he would get it better.

I saw Bumblebee tear up a bit, Elita came over and hugged Bee ''Shhh Bee it's okay we are here now nothing can hurt you.'' She said to Bumblebee in her caring mother's voice.

Then my phone was buzzing in my pocket. I took it out of my pocket and looked at the screen. It was the government, I picked it up immediately. ''Hello.'' I began ''Optimus your story. We investigated your story and it's true what you said. You have our backs.'' ''Great and we found a new person with a spark but we want to look a litter deeper into it if have more information about him we will contact you and yes the person is a 'he'. Oh, and my son Bumblebee is also a reincarnation of the transformers he's was an Autobot in his past life and now he discovered about his past life.'' I said to the government. ''Oke what is his age?'' The man from the government asked. ''He is 8 years old sir,'' ''WHAT! That young! *sigh* Optimus we will talk later now it's late and I'm going to sleep goodnight.'' and he hung up.

"And?" Megatronus asked. I looked at my brother and told them everything.

''And for you, Bumblebee now it's really time for sleep,'' I said to him. ''Sire can you bring me to my bed?'' he asked in those innocent/cute eyes where everyone could melt. ''Of course little one'' I said as I took him from Elita's arms and brought him to his room and laid him down. ''Thanks, sire he said.'' ''Your welcome little one but in public, you have to call me dad understood?'' I said to him ''Oke dad'' He smiled wide. I chuckled but then I remember something, ''Bumblebee can you do a favor for me?'' I asked. ''Sure sire'' ''Can you have a close eye for Smokescreen?'' ''*sigh* Alright sire I will. Is it because he might be one of us?'' He said. ''Yes, Bumblebee. And now you sleep.'' I said to him and gave him a kiss on the forehead. ''Goodnight my little scout.'' ''*chuckle* Goodnight Optimus sir.'' He said before falling asleep.