30

Yeosang muttered to himself as he walked down the deck, staring at one of his spell books. There had to be something in there he could use. His master had been a powerful one, but a lot of his books were lost during the raid that had destroyed his home, along with his master, leaving his training incomplete.

He had spent years hunting down other spell books to try and self-train himself and he had been successful. His master had always told him he was a gifted magician, but he was starting to doubt himself now.

Pausing in front of the door to his room, he finished the sentence he was on then turned the handle and pushed it open.

He started to step in when his eyes widened, and his face turned bright red.

Wooyoung and Kita were laying together, arms wrapped around each other. The blanket had slipped a little, revealing Wooyoung's bare torso. Their clothes were strewn across the floor.

Yeosang quickly shut the door and backed into the wall behind him, covering his mouth. But it was more to hide the wide smile that had broken his face.

He turned and hurried back on deck.

Seonghwa immediately found him and walked over. "What's that smile for? Did you find something?"

"Oh, I found something alright." He laughed and pressed his hands to his cheeks.

"Sangie? What's gotten into you?" Seonghwa leaned over to look at him straight on.

"I wouldn't go in our room for a while."

"Why?" His prince looked in the direction of their room, then his eyes scanned the deck and he mouthed the word 'Oh' before his face also turned bright red and he turned to look at the water.

Yeosang chuckled and grabbed the taller's hand. "We are going to have a lot of explaining to do to the king."

.

.

.

.

Kita let out a sigh as she stirred. She could still feel Wooyoung's arms around her and it made her smile.

He shifted to and kissed her forehead, then rolled onto his back, pulling her with him so her head rested on his chest. "Good morning, Love." He whispered.

"Good morning." Kita looked up at him.

"How do you feel?" He stroked her hair.

"Complete." She felt the corner of her mouth twitch and smiled fully when he wrapped his arms around her again. "We should probably go see where we are at."

Wooyoung growled in response and held her tighter. Kita pinched his side and he flinched away from her, allowing her to slip out of his arms. She threw his clothes at him and got dressed herself.

"Are you ready?" She asked, pulling him from the bed.

He smiled once, then suddenly lost all the color from his face and wavered.

"Wooyoung?" Kita reached out to support him. He moaned for a second and held his head. "What's wrong?"

"K-Kita?" He said weakly, then fell to the floor.

"Wooyoung!" She knelt next to him, shaking him slightly. He was burning up. "H-Hang on, I'll be right back."

Kita pushed herself off the ground and threw the door open. "Yeosang!" She cried out, causing everyone around her to pause.

The wizard turned around immediately and ran over to her. "Princess? What is it?"

"It's Wooyoung, I-I don't know what happened but..." She grabbed his arms and started pulling Yeosang with her.