22

San grew restless after a few days. He would pace in his room for hours, worried she would try to run away from him. One evening, he anger rose so high, he knew he needed a release.

He paid a visit to Wooyoung.

The boy was sleeping soundly, curled up on his mattress. His face looked so peaceful with his smooth skin and mouth slightly open.

San felt his gut twist and moved to kneel next to him, stroking his soft skin. Wooyoung shifted in his sleep. He let out a soft, hi-pitched moan and rolled over.

Then San felt his anger roar to life when he heard the other mutter, "Kita."

He threw himself on top of the boy, ripping off the covers and startling him away. He tried to cry out but San muffled him by slamming their lips together.

Wooyoung tried to throw him off, but San pinned his arms above his head. Then he pulled away from the kiss and started at the arm he had burned. He could feel the performer squirming underneath him. San slowly reached up and unwound the bandage, revealing his healed arm.

"When?" He hissed.

"W-when she first g-got here. When y-you came to g-get me after sh-she collapsed."

"She's never going to be mine. Not while you are still around." He looked down at the performer and watched him shrink back from his dark gaze. "This ends now."

---

Yunho and Mingi worked on unloading the ship while the prince met with the captain to go over their plan one more time.

Most of the pirates would be coming with them, as well as all of the prince's guards.

Yeosang was in Cressa purchasing other supplies needed and enough horses for them to ride and carry the supplies.

"Do you think it's going to actually work?" Yunho asked, glancing at Mingi.

The guard smiled and wrapped his arm around the other's shoulder. "Yes. I do." He moved to grab a few more bags.

Yunho followed after him with a little skip to his step.

.

.

.

.

Seonghwa sighed in relief when Yeosang walked back onto the ship. Being apart from him in a foreign placed made him anxious. When they get their greeting professional, he heard snickers coming from behind him and turned to see Yunho and Mingi duck behind a crate.

"Those two have grown close." Yeosang said, tilting his head a little.

Seonghwa hummed then turned to Hongjoong as he came to join them after addressing the few crew members who were staying behind.

"Are we ready?" The captain asked, glancing around his ship one last time.

"If you are. The horses are waiting for us at the edge of town." Yeosang said.

Hongjoong nodded once, then led the way off the ship and through Cressa.

Seonghwa was wearing a cloak to cover his features. They didn't need anyone recognizing him, especially in a town like this. There were too many unpredictable people that could cause problems for them. They couldn't afford a delay.

Thankfully, nothing happened in Cressa and they were able to mount up and leave quickly.

Since they were only on horseback, they could cut across the country and avoid the main roads. They pushed then horses as hard as they could wanting to get as far as they could the first day.