29

When the meeting had finished, everyone broke off into their own groups.

Wooyoung had taken advantage of the moment to pull Kita back into the room they were sharing with her brother. He closed the door behind them and pulled her into his arms.

"I still can't believe we are together again." He whispered.

"Me neither. I missed you so much, Wooyoung. He didn't hurt you at all, besides... Did he?" She reached up and ran her hands through his hair.

"No. In fact, I barely even saw him. But I don't want to talk about that. I want to talk about us." He brought one of her hands to his lips.

"Us?" Kita whispered. He smiled into her hand when he saw her blush.

He leaned forward slowly, placing a kiss on her forehead, her cheek, her nose. "I think I remember someone saying they love me." He smirked a little, kissing her nose again.

"Man, who would have said that?" She said, pinching his side and making him jump.

"Well, I know she's beautiful. Probably the most beautiful girl I've ever seen."

"Probably?" She pursed her lips and took a step back.

He hummed, then held his chin with his hand. "Yeah. I mean there's so much I haven't seen yet. Who knows what other people are out there?" He smirked at her when her face got red.

"Well, then once we dock you can go off and find one of them." Kita said, pouting a little. She tried to walk past him, but he grabbed her arm and spun her around, so she was forced into his arms again.

"But I don't want to." He said, his tone getting a little deeper. "I already have you." He leaned forward and kissed her. One of his hands snaked up to cup the back of her head, his fingers getting tangled in her hair, while the other one gently caressed her chin.

Then he let his one hand start to trace the side of her body. When he reached the hem of her shirt she broke away from their kiss and turned away from him.

"Kita?" He said, a little surprised. She had never pulled away from him before. He saw her shoulders shaking and her hands covered her mouth. "Kita!" He moved behind her and immediately hugged her, wrapping his arms around her protectively.

She shook her head, unable to speak, so he pulled her to the bed and sat them down so he could look at her. "Kita, what's wrong?" Her eyes stayed on the floor, but she dropped her hands.

"I don't know if I... if I can give you what you want..." she whispered. "Not after..."

Wooyoung slowly reached up and turned her face to look at him. "Kita," he said softly, his heart melting a little at the worried look in her eyes. "I told you my heart would always belong to you. I don't care what he did, that changes nothing about how I feel. Even when he did it to me, all I would think about is you to get myself through it." He tucked some of her hair behind her ear. "You captured my heart a long time ago." When she smiled, he leaned a little closer, letting their noses touch. "You've bewitched me, body and soul, Princess. And even though we can never truly be together, I will always be yours."

Kita sobbed once, then flung her arms around his neck, kissing him. He could taste the salt on her lips and ran his tongue over them to clean off the tears. She gasped slightly and he let his tongue slip in, loving how she tasted. He let out a soft moan then slowly pushed her, so he was laying on top of her.

Their bodies seemed to meld together perfectly as their lips stayed locked. Wooyoung let one hand start to wander again, and this time she didn't pull away. Instead, her back and hips arched up into him when he his hand slipped under her shirt and grazed the small of her back. He groaned when she brushed against his hardening member.