Chapter 22 Vampire or Not?

Vote for claire to be vamp, comment for her not to be a vampire. You guys choose.

Myrnin,

She woke up in a cage, all of us, Eve, me, Shane and Michael were surrounding her. Eve had stabbed Seymour with the silver coated sword and now he should be dead, we're not really sure so we placed him in the strongest cage where Amelie had been, we released her and Oliver and they ran off, cowards, ever since Claire left, melie had changed, she was staying by the rules but she lost her courage and controll.

"Do you remeber us?" Eve asked nervously.

"Yes, a little bit, I thought it was all dreams, but I think it could all come back to me eventually so please don't hurt me." She pleaded.

"She doesn't. She would know we wouldn't hurt her. Might as well just kill her." Michael said heartlessly.

"No!!" Shane disaggreed and blocked Claire from sight with his body. "We all need her, Amelie even needs her."

"You don't, you have me, Shane!" Then Carrie Collins showed up in 2d form.

"Carrie?" Claire questioned.

"How do you know me child?" She asked bitchily.

"Shane told me about you and Alyssa, how are you alive? Are you a new Frank/Ada?" She asked.

"I told you she remembered, now lets get her out of there." And Shane opened the cage, I sensed something shitty, the second she was let out, she had stabbed Shane in the gut and slit my throat, she pushed Eve into the cage, and ran as fast as her little human legs could, she was faster than usual, bad or good sign.

I don't think her transformation will work, I tried it ten times only succeded twice, and I am a genius.

Vote for vampire Claire

Comment for human Claire

Vote and comment for my choice.

Get commenting and voting fast, the faster the faster the chapt will be up. Also, this book is not even close to being over, this is going to an uncompleted book for a while alot of chapters. But yeah eventually it will end.

Sorry for any mistakes in this chapter I wanted to write it fast before I went to Dublin, bye guise. Don't mix the votes and comments up ok.

Pece,

Falconloverxoxox