Chapter 11 I just can't wait to get on the road again!

Pov: Claire

It took about half an hour to spot a petrol station. Me and Monica got out of the car and towards the bathrooms. Her guy followed us when Myrnin filled the car with petrol and paid for it. Monica's guy stayed outside the door. We looked around for a window or another door. Because we left our phones at home. Genius! We found a very small hole in one of the stalls. Big enough for me to get out. I climbed out of it and waited for Monica to come out. She came out five minutes later.

"Took you long enough." I rolled my eyes at her in annoyance.

"Hey.. you're small I'm not." She said matter of factly. I nodded in agreement. I wasn't small. Monica is just bigger than me. Like taller and she has more curves, good curves. I looked carefully around the corner to see Monica's guy standing there talking on the phone. I heard him say.

"Eve, Michael's not with you because he was here in Dallas, I think I saw him with Claire. I'm not sure. I'll ask her though."

"Oh. I gotta go Shane. I heard the door downstairs open. I think he's home. Look after Claire and get her here a.s.a.p." I frowned. They have to be talking about a different 'Claire'.  So I thought of a plan.... it's going to take long to do. Very long.

****************************

A/N

Next update: Sunday

<3REMEMBER<3

Vote

Share

Comment

Fan

Follow

Feedback