Epilogue

Epilogue

2 1/2 months later....

Shawn's POV

I packed my stuff into my car off to GeorgeTown. I looked at my Aunt's house and remember the good times with me,Sav,Tim, and Ryder. I really don't call him Ryder anymore. I used to saying bae or Ry. If it wasn't for Ry, I will still the outcast I was before. I never stuck out Social Media because it's bunch of shit,for example haters. I really hate haters because of what happen to Rachel. If Rachel was here, I would have happy and Ry would been the same. However, they will be still be together. I wish that incident would never happen.

"Hey Shawn, ready to go?" Ry said.

"Yeah."

"I'm going to miss my little college student." Queen said.

"Me too." I said hugging her with a smile.

"Be careful and be safe." My father said.

"I will ,Dad, take care of yourself." I said.

"Ryder, you take care of her." Father said.

"I will, sir." Ry said.

I looked at two dearest friends. I tried not to cry because I won't see them again. I wish I could but it's their dream.

"Hey, I'm going to miss you, Miss. Summers." Savannah said.

"Me too, good luck at GeorgeTown." Timothy said.

I hug them while I started to tear up. I will never forget them when they give me the best time of my life in high school. All I could think right now is the memories that I shared good nor bad memories.

As I went into the car, I waved at them. Ry started to drive and started to feel delighted. All I could think of him right now, his smile, his charms, his flaws, and his personality. Could he be the one?

"Hey, Ry, your excited for GeorgeTown?" I said.

"Hell yeah, are you?" Ry said.

"Well, I think so. "

"Something wrong?"

"Nothing."

@@@@@

It's been an hour of silence in the car. We came to a stop at a rest stop. Ry looked at me curious.

"Something's up, Shawn." Ry said.

"Look, I was asking that why did you choose me as your girlfriend in the first place?"

"I told you that I love your personality, that's all."

I went up to him and my lips touch his lips. I miss his lips so much everytime. Ry started to blushed at me and started to back away from me.

"W-Why d-did you d-do t-that?" Ry stuttered.

I laughed at him and look at him with my special.

"Because I love you, Ry." I said.

He looked at me for a long time and smiled too and said," I love you too."

@@@@@@

Happy Late Halloween, guys! and Happy All Saints Day.

This is the final chapter of this book, I had fun writing for you guys. Also this book just hit 29k and almost to 30k, squeeeee! (Sorry FANGIRL moment).

Anyway I decided to do a Naruto fanfic called "Road to Hokage." I'm going to posted it around Election Day because I'm waiting for the cover to be made.

Darlings,it's been fun so I hope you guys loved this book, Do you want me to make another interracial book?

*bonus- I'm making a bonus chapter, so look out for that.

-Vote
-Comment
-Fan
-Share

I put a video that I like so much and I put a photo my main character, Yuki Uchiha,  in my Naruto fanfic.

-Malika