Chapter 11-Getting real close

Shawn's POV

After we left the piercing place, I felt like a new girl. I only have one and it was a tongue piercing. I don't know what is wrong with me but I like it.

"Hey,Shawn, you like the piercing?" Ry said.

"Yeah, why?" I said.

"Just saying, having piercings is a turn on for me."Ry said.

"Oh." I said.

"Really, what's your turn on?" Ry said.

"Well, it has to be biting my neck." I said.

"That gets you turn on? Not bad." Ry said.

"Oh shut up, I know you have been doing with girls before you met me." I said.

"Yeah but I'm not doing that again. I promise." Ry said.

"Okay." I said.

"Hey why not I stayed over house tonight?" I said.

" Sure, Vinny isn't here for the weekend so you can." Ry said.

"Thanks, Ry your parents are home right?" I said

"No they're with Vinny ." ,Ry said,"Just wait until we get home I had a surprise for you."

"A surprise?" I said.

"Don't worry, you will like it." Ry said.

@@@@@

As we enter the house, Sky, Sav, and Tim were gone. I guess they weren't staying for a while.Just Ry and I .

"I guess we are alone." I said.

"Yeah." Ry said.

Ry suddenly kissed my lips and started I started to kiss him back. After that he bite my lip for an entrance but I wanted to tease him, so didn't. Then he tried again and that time I let him in. Since I have a tongue piercing, he already messing with it. I tried to hold back the moans but it feels so good.

Ry push me on couch and he's now on top of me. I look at him like he's is going to doing something bad.

"I know last time we did it, but you feel asleep on me. Do you want me to take your virginity now or later?" Ry said.

I blushed at what he said.

"Do you?" Ry smirked.

"Later? You mean in my adulthood." I said.

"Yeah since sign up for the same college and since know what we are going for." Ry said.

"Then later, besides, I don't want you leave my life. I want to be with you." I said.

Ry looked at me and smiled. After that Ry bite my neck. I was in shock that he did that. My face is red hot right now. I couldnt help but moan. Ry look at and smirked.

"Wow I see why its a turn on beacause you are face is red." Ry said.

"You have been having a lot of fun with me." I said

All of a sudden he buckled my pants and stop him right here.

"Please don't do that." I said.

"Why not?" Ry pouted.

"Beacause its kinda strange." I said.

"Its part of life, you know , if you want kids." Ry said.

" Yeah I get that part but why right now I'm not ready." I said.

He touched my chin and kissed my lips again.

"Alright I will stop, do you want to watch an anime movie." Ry said.

"Sure." I said.

"Hey,Since you are over here I have some stuff for you." Ry said.

Ry seems so calm and gentle with me and now I have seen the soft side of him and I think it's kinda cute.

"Here, wear this tonight." Ry said.

Ry throw me a black veil brides t-shirt(A/n-Love that band) and black paid pants.

"I love this band so much."I said.

"Wow, didn't know that you liked the band too." Ry said.

"I only listen to rock, dubstep, alternative, and pop music. I don't listen to hiphop because all they talk about in there songs are money, sex, and drugs. But most hiphop songs talks about life." I said.

"Oh that's makes total since." Ry said.

"But only thing type of music that really hate is Country." I said.

"I know tell me about it.This is why I lives up here instead in the plains." Ry said.

"Tell me about it." I said.

"Hey, Summers, come here." Ry said.

"Since when you know my last name?" I said.

"Everybody was gossiping about you last year and I kinda remember it." Ry said.

"Oh so people were gossiping about me, great." ,I said," But why all the girls and guys were looking at me like I'm a winner?"

"For the girls they looked at you because you look like them and for the boys, it's just your body." Ry said.

"I knew it about the boys part." I said.

"But the things is those boys will never touch you the way I touch you, alright." Ry said.

"Alright." I stuttered.

Ry looked at me and smirked. He lay down on my lap and just combed his brow hair and smiled.

"I can't wait to see your parnets." I said.

"Yes, I hope they like you, Shawn." Ry said.

"I can't believe we are halfway done for the year. Even though we had are ups and downs, we still end up together." I said.

"Shawn, you maybe an hipster, but you are popular in school and many people you know." Ry said.

"But what happens if the girls, especially, what will they do if they find out that we are couple?" I said.

He put his hand under my chin and he's looks at me.

"If they are haters then ignoring them that's all. They are just upset because their opportunity to please me is gone." Ry said.

Ry give me a small peck and went to the bed.

"Aren't you going to sleep here?" Ry smirked.

"Nah, I will pass." I said.

"Aw, I swear I'm not going to touch you." Ry said.

"You sure?" I said.

"Positive." Ry said.

@@@@@@@@

At 1:00 a.m. ....

"Hey Ry," Shawn said.

"Yes?" Ry yawned.

"Do you think that we would last for a long time?" I said.

"I don't know,anything could happen." ,Ry said," Think about now not the future between us."

"You right." I said and I nodded myself to sleep.

@@@@@

A/n- Hey guys, that was the update so anyway I hope you like it. Oh thanks for that 5k guys ,aim for 6k!

Vote

Comment

Fan

And

Share

See ya later

-Malika