Chapter 4- I'm still with you

Ryder's Pov

I went into the living room and found Shawn. Shawn was looking out in the window. I went up to her and looked at her with sadness.

"I'm sorry for your loss." I said.

"It's okay." Shawn said.

"Do you want to talk about it?" I said.

''Sure I don't mind.'' ,Shawn said,''its kinda of a long story though.''

9 years ago...

lil' Shawn's Pov

'' You worthless piece of shit you need your ass back down.'' My dad said furiously at me.

My mom ran up towards me and smack his face and my father was back to himself. He has been acting like this for a while.

He need lay off the drugs and alcohol. My mom carry me up to my room.

I cried and she wiped the tears away from me. "Don't cry Shawn, I'm here." My mom said.

"Can you stay with me?" I said.

"Yes, I will." My mom said.

My mom lie on the bed next to me. She always does this went my father tries to abused me. I was very scary at night in this city. It's a nice city in the morning, but scary at night. Buffalo is one of those cities.

When my mom gets up in the early morning. I usually get up too and move a little. My mom usually walks downstairs and talks to my father. My father gets very angry and hits her in the face and again and again. I cried when my mom was being abused.

On that one night, my mom was packing up my things and hers too.

"We are leaving this house and start a new life." My mom said.

"Ok." I smiled.

She went downstairs and put her stuff in the truck. She told me that she was dating another man that was very loyal to me and her . I met the guy not that long ago. As soon we touch the car we saw my father pointing a gun at my mother.

"Wow, Shannon, leaving already and taking my Shawny, too?" My father said.

"I'm sorry, Will, but you can't have my daughter." Shannon said.

My father grabbed my mother and throw against the ground.

"And also,you cheated on me?" my father said.

"I'm sorry, it's just that I want Shawn to have a better father, than you." My mother said.

"Goodbye, Shannon." My father said as he pointed the gun at her and pull the trigger.

That was it, my mother was shot by my father. I ran up to her and cried. My father carry my up to my room.

"If you disobey me, Shawn, your life will be a living hell." My father commanded.

"Yes, daddy." I said.

After that I did what he say and sometimes I disobey him the most. He usually slap me, punch, or whip me. It was a living hell for me.

Until I talk to mom at the grave I could see her spirit. I love her so much but she was doing the right thing for leaving dad. That's why I decided to leave buffalo, but before I can go I heard her say, ''I'm still with you always.''

end

Present....

''Now you know, why I'm here in New York City.'' Shawn said.

''Shawn, my so sorry even you saw her die.'' I said.

''I know, Ry, That day I never forget.'' Shawn cried.

I saw a tear rolling down her cheeks. I hugged her tightly and kissed her forehead. I can't believe that this happen to her and feel frighten.

''I'm that you have to see me like this.'' Shawn said.

''It's okay.'' I said.

''Say it,'' Shawn said.

''Say what?'' I said.

''You know,'' Shawn said.

'' I'm still with you, Shawn.'' I said.

A/n- hey guys, that why Shawn left Buffalo, deep isn't it ? Thank you for giving my story 500+ reads. Shawn Summers is on the side. if you didn't guess the guy that is playing Ryder, you can still can. Also I know this chapter is short but next chapter it will be long.

Vote, Comment, Follow, and Share.