Chapter 2- Should I or not deny him anymore

A/N- if you like this story, share it with your friends.

*edited*

Chapter 2- Just friends.

"So you hang out with Ryder last night, huh, Shawn?" Savannah said.

"More like stalking me home Sav." I said while rolling my eyes. Savannah started out laughing and was in tears. I'm being very serious.

"Uggh, I'm serious." I said.

"Ok, I'm just kidding." Savannah said.

I walked to my locker and saw Ryder kissing a girl that he is "dating". If I was that girl, I would slap him for doing that. I honestly think he kissed every girl,besides Sav, in this school but me. I'm surprised he's not beaten up by the males at the school.

Ryder looked at me and smirked. A little smirk. I'm not interest him. I will be interest in him if he was the last man on earth.

"Hey, Shawn, you look nice today." Ryder said.

"Thanks, Ryder." I said calmly.

The girl who just kissing Ryder push me out of my way and gave me a glare.What a bitch...

"Are you sure you are okay want me to date women in this school." Ryder said.

"Look, do I really care about you?" I said with sarcasm.

"Good point." ,Ryder said," Wait was that sarcasm?"

"Yes, we're friends that all. Scratch that, we aren't, so don't even think  about sly talking to me." I said.

"Okay then, I have feeling that you like me, huh?" Ryder said.

"Look, does this face look say 'I like you' ?" I said with sarcasm.

" You got a lot sarcasm jokes, Shawn, I'm just saying because girls can't deny me." Ryder said.

"Well I can deny you though." I said.

"Wow, you look prettier when your angry, Shawn." Ryder said.

"What? Me? You think I'm pretty?" I said with more sarcasm."Yes, you are." Ryder said.

"But I still can't trust you, really can't I only been here for a year and know what you do, Ryder." I said.

"Wow, wait, Savannah told you?" Ryder said.

"Yup." I said.

"That bitch." "What did you say?""Nothing." Ryder said.

Ryder pull me around a corner when into a room and was on top of me.

"Okay, too close, Ryder, wow, your breath smells good." I said.

Ryder chuckled and lay down as side me.

"Ryder, do you like me?" I said.

"Of course I do." Ryder said.

"That's a fucking lie." "It's not, I'm kinda into girls that are like you, but not whores and sluts." Ryder said.

"I still don't trust you." "Can trust me now by doing this?" Ryder said.

Ryder smashed his lips onto mine. It felt so soft. Never kiss a guy before but until now. Funny part is that I'm kissing the boy that I hate. I pushed him back.

"How was that?" Ryder said.

"Wow. No wonder girls like you." I said.

Ryder chuckled and kiss me more. He on top of me and I really can't move anywhere now. Ryder bit my bottom lip for a entrance in my mouth. I tease him a little and then I gave him the opportunity to his tongue into my mouth.

Then he started to go down to my neck but he didn't suck it. He went up to my chest, but I stop him there and pushed them off.

"Don't even go there." "It was right in front of me and I couldn't help myself." Ryder said.

"You are a true pervert, Ryder." I said.

"Oh really, Miss. Shy." Ryder said.

I can see his tattoo on his neck. I was a nice tattoo but I really want to see the rest.

"I see you like my tattoo,huh Shawn." Ryder said.

"I really like it." I said.

"Do want to see the full thing?" Ryder said.

"Yes." I said.

"Wow, Shawn, so want me to take my shirt off?" Ryder said.

"Nope, I don't want to see it." I said.

"Your sure I see your face blushing." Ryder said.

"Alright." I said.

Ryder lift his shirt and I saw his full image tattoo. It screamed badass alright. I like it thought very creative.

"You like it." Ryder said.

"Yes. I do, it screamed badass." I said.

"Hey, you a foul language, nice Miss. Badass." Ryder said.

"Really? Miss. Badass? That's the word you come up." I said.

Ryder chuckled and grab my hand and walked me down to my next class. Ryder have been nice to me but I kept denying him. Maybe I should or not deny him anymore. Besides , nobody's perfect and even I'm not perfect. Maybe I should gave him a chance. I went to class and Ryder walked me to my seat and said the words that I can't deny.

''I love you, Shawn.''

@@@@@@@@

A/n-What do you think about this chapter? Good or bad? I got to know people.

Ryder is on the side and guess who is the person is playing Ryder. If you get it right, you will get a dedication or follow by me. Also, C'mon by kesha is on the side.

Vote,

Comment,

Fan,

And Share

~Malikakeys78

P.s- Happy New Year to all :)