Chapter 5-Project

Chapter 5-Project

Shawn's Pov

Today I went to school as always. Savannah and Ryder didn't come to school today wonder why.

"Hey, Shawn." Sav said.

And nevermind.

"Hey where's Ryder?" I said.

"With another girl again." Sav said.

"As always." I sighed.

"Hey, at least he remembers you." Sav said.

"Hey, Sav and Shawn" Ryder said.

Sav, Ryder, and I pretty much have the same classes so we each other all time. The class are in is Allied Health. I love this class so much,because their is a lot of hands on projects.

"Ok class, today we are doing a really big project that's it worth 15% of your grade, so if you are failing, this will bring your grade up." ,Ms.Pearl said,"This project is called the baby project."

Oh great, we have to take care of children. That's just great.

"Since we are even with gender so I will pick the people." Ms.Pearl said

Many girls were really excited about this project. Many looked at Ryder and hope partner up with him.

"Okay the first pair will be Ryder Phillips and..." Ms. Pearl said.

Many girls squealed and it was just getting annoyed.

"And... Shawna Summers." Ms. Pearl said.

She did that on purpose. I think something die side of me.

"Hey Shawn, ready for our baby?" Ryder said.

"Aww they are so cute together." A girl said.

"Yeah,Shawn is blushing, I never seen blush." Another girl said.

"Here's your baby." Ms. Pearl said.

I take the baby and I kinda admit it's cute. Her/Him skin is so light like mine.

"The babies are wearing cloths around there little bodies. Pink cloth means a girl Blue cloth means a boy." ,Ms. Pearl said," Shall we finish the pairing?"

Ryder was looking at our baby, since our baby is a girl. I don't know what I'm going name her.

"Hey, Shawn, what about we name her, Diamond. She besides she does shine like one." Ryder said.

"Sure, it will be a nice name." I said.

"Everyone listen up, you have two weeks to make this baby happy, right now they are all asleep." Ms.Pearl said.

This so be easy.

@@@@

This not easy. That was the 23rd diaper change today.

"I took care of her, that was the 23rd diaper change today." Ryder said.

"Is she asleep?" I said.

"Yeah." Ryder said.

"So, how's your new girlfriend." I said.

"Oh her. She moved away and broke up." Ryder said.

"Sorry about that." I said.

"It's ok, thank god because all she wanted is... you know." Ryder said.

"Slut." I said.

"Wow, good one." Ryder said.

"Hey don't you think that we can be good parents?" I said.

"Of course. Count on it." Ryder said.

Ryder lay on me and looked up at the ceiling.

"Je serai toujours avec vous, Shawn." Ryder said.

A tear roll down my cheek, he will always be with me.

"Ne pleure pas." ,Ryder said," I know you been enough pain already."

"Alright," I said.

"Besides, who could replace you." Ryder said.

"True." I said.

"Since we are alone, I want to say something to you." Ryder said.

"Ok, tell me." I said.

"I-" Ryder said when he was interrupted by Savannah.

"Hey guys, how are you doing?" said.

"I'm fine," I said.

"I'm fine, now please go." Ryder said.

"I have to go, Ryder, my aunt just texted me and needs my help." I said.

"Ok, see you tomorrow." Ryder said.

Before I left his house, I heard him cursing at Sav in French. I can't believe that I know what they are saying.

@@@@@@

The next morning....

I walked down the hall to get my book, but my short hands couldn't reach it, until a boy got it for me. I turned around and it was Vinny.

"Hey Vin, thank you." I said.

"No problem, I can understand that you had short arms or else you could've gotten that book now." Vinny said.

"Yeah, but I don't, I wish." I said.

"Hey, you are not done with puberty." Vinny said.

"True," I said.

"You have been really pretty these days, Shawn. I wish we have the same classes." Vinny said.

"Yeah. That will be awsome." I said.

Vinny kiss me on the cheek and waves and disappear in the crowd.

Vincent is so nice, sweet. I wish I could be his girlfriend.

"Hey Ryder." I said.

"Oh hey," Ryder growled.

"What's your problem?" I said.

"You talking to my brother, Vinny." Ryder said.

"Really? Vinny is not so bad." I said.

"Alright, but I just want to know that he try to you away from me."Ryder said.

"Oh so you do care about me." I said.

"Not like that,but your mine and keeping. Just stay away from Vinny." Ryder said.

Ryder walks away and I just signed. I have a feeling that he loves me deep down inside.

@@@@@@

A/n- Hey guys, Almost 1K guys, and I'm on my 5th chapter, that's incredible. Anyway, do you think that Ryder is jealous of Vinny?

Comment on the side to what you think.

And I'm sorry I did update in a while I had midterms to do. But I pass and that's great.

#Aim to 1K

#Team Ryder or #Team Vinny

Vote,Comment,Share,and Fan

~Malika