Chapter 9-Forever nerds

Warning- I did not edit. So excuse my errors.

Chapter 9-Forever nerds

Ry's pov

It was a Sunday afternoon that me and Shawn are spenting time together. since we are taking it slow, she wants to go to Starbucks as the meet up. I brought a cup coffee and I looked around and saw wearing a shirt with a person on it, black jeans, and black vans.

"Hey Shawn, what are you wearing?" I said.

"I'm wearing a Bleach tee." Shawn said.

"Oh you mean that anime." I sighed

"Yes, that anime. Do you have a problem with it? I could change." Shawn said.

"Its okay, I'm a fan of it, I started watching it and I'm on episode 306." I said.

"Still have a long way to go." Shawn said.

"I know , I check." I said.

"I never thought you were into anime. I thought it was for nerds only." Shawn said.

"Why would I say that? you would of kill me if I do,and it was promise, not a threat." I said.

"Wow, you just read my mind." Shawn said.

"Exactly." I said.

"But I will like a girl who into anime." I smirked.

Shawn turned bright red and turn around. I gived her a puzzled look. Maybe, she never seen a guy who in to her and I likes anime before.

"Shawn, you okay?" I asked.

"I-I'm fine." Shawn stuttered.

"You're sure that you okay, because you are still bright red." I said.

" I'm fine." ,Shawn said," So were you want go?"

"What about the mall?" I said.

"Okay,but which one?" Shawn said.

"The one in West Nyack." I said.

"That's a 45-1hour(depending on traffic) drive." Shawn said.

"So, I have a motorcycle." I said.

"But it's winter, it's not motorcycle season. Motorcycle season starts next month." Shawn said.

"Shawn, first off, its March. second, spring started 11 days and it's warm as hell here like in the high 50s and low 60s." I said.

"True,but can you drive us all way to Palisades center?" Shawn said.

"Yes, I can." I said.

I drag her out of Starbucks and I she saw my bike.

"Are hop on or you going to stay?" I said.

"Okay, Okay." Shawn said.

She got a helmet ,put it on ,and hugged me around my waist and smiled.

"I'm ready." Shawn said.

"Alright." I said.

It took us an half hour to get through that traffic. It was tough,but we got out of it.

"Hey, you are enjoying it?" I said.

"Yeah I love the breeze." Shawn smiled.

"That's good." I said.

All of a sudden, I felt something soft on my back. I think know what it is.

"Hey, Ry, you okay, you're blushing." Shawn said.