*Bonus Chapter*

5 years later....

As Shawn and Ryder graduate from college, their live changed for the better. Through these last 5 years, Molly and Vinny had their child and their name is Miranda. Richard, Shawn's father had been arrested for the murdered of his wife and Shawn's mother , Shannon Summers, for 30-50 years in prison. However, Shawn visits him everyday so they could play games and talk about life advice. Queen started her new business with Ryder's mother,Cindy, in New York City. They're making thousands of dollars per week. Savannah, Timothy, Adam, Jackson, Felix, Skyler, Alex, and Marcus had been friends throughout of their college careers and starting a new business about skateboarding and snowboarding. Maybe some of you readers are mainly thinking about how Shawn and Ryder are doing. Let's find out.

___________________________

Shawn's Pov

Damn I felt so sick to my stomach this morning again. This is the second week in a row I have to go through this shit. Ryder and I had been closer than ever after college. Just about a month ago, Ryder and I moved in together and a small, but expensive condo. Ryder's career is a manga designer and he's making huge amounts of cash. Well...I'm a nurse at the New York City hospital in Upper Manhattan. However, I wonder if I'm feeling morning sickness I don't know really to be honest.

I went to the bathroom and take a Pregnancy test and it say it was Positive. WAIT THE HELL?! POSITIVE?! I screamed of the top of my lungs and had a feeling that Ryder heard me.

"Shawn. You okay?" Ryder said.

I exit the bathroom and was about to spass on him for what he did to me. "Ryder, can I show you something."

Ryder turned around and looked at me so worried because I screamed in the bathroom. "What is it, babe?"

I showed him the pregnancy test and give him a stern look. Last night he said he would use protection but I think this bitch didn't. "I thought you used protection,babe."

Ryder's eyes widened and tries to run away but I blocked the door on him. I was about to have a little chat why did he trick me.

"Why the fuck, Ryder, did you trick me?!" My voice raised and Ryder tried to hide in his shell. "I'm sorry, Shawn." Ryder trying to act innocent in his life but he's not innocent.

"You knew I was a virgin and you took that opportunity."Ryder walk up to me and smirked. "Because I want you to scream for me and since we are engaged, why not started a family."

Ryder was right. He proposed to me a month ago and many of us, including my father, can't wait to see the wedding. However, I really wanted to start a family now as once so much has happened.

"Shawn? You okay with it."

I was quiet for a long time and think about having a family with Ryder would be the best thing. After all Ryder had been closed to me since high school and the rest of my life as well.

"I'm fine with it. However, if I get moody, you have to suffer immensely."I gave him a stern look after but I smiled at him.

"Sure thing." Ryder smirked and hugs Shawn within the process. "I love you, Shawn."

I have to say it one more time before everything in my life will changed for the better. After all time don't waits for no one.

"I love you too."

___________________________

Alright, this maybe short and cliche but eh I tried 😂😂😂. But anyway this the bonus chapter and it's only a page long *sits in the corner* maybe I should do another bonus chapter for the wedding and for their upcoming child on the way.

Also thank you so much for 60k reads if this book get to 100k I will cry my eyes out. 😭😭😭

Vote

Comment

Fan

And SHARE!

Also I'm available on kik: LittleLoca16 and pretty soon I will probably have an Instagram so stay tune on that. SEE YA! 💕💕💕

-Malika

*edited note at 7/4/2016*

Hello Darlings, we reach 100k reads thank you guys so much 💯😊. I may or may not do another interracial book later on this year or next year. I'm currently editing this out and writing my latest books.

I know I'm not the best, I mean everyone is not perfect so give me a break. Anyways, thank you for reading this and the feedback. I really do appreciate it a lot 😊. Btw HAPPY 4th 🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🌭🍔