The men gulped down their champagne, laughing at their new radical information that they could possibly release to the public to ruin the Kim's reputation.

One of the men looked up, body freezing in fear as the sight of Kim Seokjin and Kim Taehyung standing behind Mingyu with their arms crossed and eyebrows knitted.

Mingyu follows his companion's gazes and turned around. His face turned incredibly pale at the terrifying view.

'Oh shit.'

"Is that so?" Taehyung smirked. "Would you like me to join you in bed? Ladies scream, but men do scream louder."

Mingyu stood there in utter shock, his heart thumping fast while his male friends muttered no words. They stood there in fascination of Taehyung's sexuality.

Man, he can fuck me all he wants, one of them thought.

"What, too scared Mingyu boy?" Taehyung grabbed his shoulder suggestively, playing with the hem of his shirt to frolic with the man's feelings.

"Taehyung don't waste your breath on this imp."

Seokjin gave him the look and Taehyung snickers.

"You're on my list Mingyu, I would like to know how good you are," Taehyung winked.

"That's my brother for you. Sometimes I can't even comprehend if he is my brother, he's nothing compared to me," Seokjin laughs.

'That whole family is fucking crazy!' Mingyu let out a huge sigh, letting his palms rest on each side of his hips. He couldn't control the pace of his breathing nor the beats of his heart as he watched Taehyung's, as well as Seokjin's, masculine back shrink the farther they walked away.

.
.

"Taehyung," Seokjin nudged his shoulder. "Girl, 4'o clock wearing an emerald mermaid dress. Isn't she your type?"

"Nah, I need some meat to slap."

"Pfft your standards are so low. If you're offered a woman, especially by me, you should be thankful and kissing my feet at the moment."

"Whatever you say, yet I've fucked more people than you."

"Yup, very low." Seokjin places his hands on his chest dramatically. "Unlike you, I choose to whom I fuck. I pick their bodies carefully and their mind more careful. I need a mind that's at least as good as mine so they could please me correctly. But no one's mind is as good as mine, that's why I hardly fuck anyone. As you can see, I'm an excellent judge of character."

"You're hopeless," Taehyung rolled his eyes.

"I am not! I am Kim Seokjin, the most beautiful human being in this planet, maybe the whole universe! This beauty is a god given gift that is meant to be silently admired as you look my majestic form and shape that only you could ever dream off! People like you and these filthy peasants should bow to my presence!" Seokjin spreads his arms in an augment gesture while the male in front of him could only respond with a bewilderment face.

"Yet you're the one that bowed to me that one night."

"Ya-yah, we don't speak of that night," Seokjin stuttered. "We do not speak 'Alabama', as the Americans call it, in this place."