Chapter Nine: Hower

437 Words :)
Date of Publication: June 6, 2019
Don't forget to vote/like the episode!

John's thoughts
Wellston High School, 7:45

"Lin!" Evie yelled, looking at her fallen companion. Her glazed eyes regained their emotion and filled with tears.

"Oh, I wish he was a higher level. God tiers are more fun to destroy..."

Evie kneeled on the ground.

"Even though she's been traumatized, shouldn't the ability drug still be working on her?"

"I MAY FEEL BAD, BUT I'M GOING TO FEEL AWESOME AFTER BEATING YOU!" Hower jumped up and lunged towards John. He lifted up his palm, and a boiling heat radiated from the surface of his skin.

"Oh. So now we're using more heat?"

"ToDoRoKi TiMe BaBy!"

(A/N yes, this voice is evil, but we all stan todoroki, right?)

This version of Joker was much stronger than John, so he only needed to think of Todoroki's ability, instead of recreating moods.

The masked god tier shot blades of ice into Hower's hand to distant him.

"HA! PATHETIC! YOU THINK THAT COULD BEAT ME?!" Hower laughed, landing a few inches away from John.

"Oh, this one annoys me."

John decided to torture Hower instead of instantly killing him.

"I might actually have to try if I want to do this."

The masked student held the violent blonde off with swords made of ice while he pictured the inside of Hower's rib cage.

Where was it...

Ah!

His heart.

"Okay, lets try this out."

John's aura became stronger as he grew ice from inside Hower's beating heart.

"AH!" He instantly dropped to the ground, sobbing in pain. "WHAT DID YOU DO TO ME?!" His panic only made his heart beat faster, so more pressure was put on the rock solid ice.

"I'll enjoy this..."

Joker opened his hand and combined Todoroki's ice Quirk and Cecile's energy beam ability to make sharp, flexible icicle ropes.

He opened his hand, making the ropes rise a few feet into the air.

Hower screamed with his last breath as John closed his hands, commanding the icicles to impale Hower, and the frost in his heart to expand to the brain, lungs and chip away at the bones.

It was a miracle that Hower didn't die immediately.

In his last few seconds of life, his eyes regained their emotion.

"Wait- I need to-"

He dropped to the ground, pale skinned and frosty.

"2 down, 3 to go."

Sorry that this chapter was a bit short. I'm just so tired lol

Don't forget to like/vote the episode!

Ilysm!

Goodnight!

Or good morning..

Or good afternoon..

Or good timeisauselessconcept..

Bai

-me