Chapter Eleven: Finished

896 Words :)
Date of Publication: June 9, 2019
Don't forget to vote/like the episode!

John's thoughts
Wellston High School, 7:55 AM

John had done it. He'd used his new power from the voice in his head to take away the abilities of the other students, and murder them.

But now what?

Five students laid dead on the floor of the classroom.

Hower's body was covered in frost.

Lin's body left with a gaping hole in his torso, blood spilling out of it.

Rowan and Evie had begged for mercy, and that made John mad. Did they think he was some kind of chicken? Once he started something, he would never change his mind. The two best friends' bodies were covered in blade wounds and bruises.

The invisible boy had revealed himself as soon as Joker shot an explosive at him. It was Terrence Genn, a second year. His body... was... unidentifiable. His eyes and nose were bashed inwards and blood covered his severely twisted corpse. The boy's fluffy blonde hair had been burned into individual charred chunks of ashy mane.

This is satisfying.

John grinned, taking off his mask.

Maybe I should have my own mark, just like Ember!

The masked maniac thought for a minute, drawing a symbol with blood after a genius idea struck him.

Joker's new logo was a blood-painted stick figure wearing a crown.

Before John could prepare himself to leave, he heard a teacher approaching.

Using Terrence's ability, he turned invisible and just to be safe, he slid back into the shadows.

Keene came into the classroom, happily whistling with his eyes closed.

He wasn't looking on the ground, so he tripped. Not over a wire, or a rock, but a student's dead body.

"Oh my god..." Keene's eyes widened with shock and pure horror. "DARREN! VAUGHN! ANYBODY! GET HERE NOW!"

Hey... I didn't mess them up that bad...

Keene's thoughts
Wellston High School, 7:57 AM

Holy sh*t! What happened!

Keene panicked as he saw the condition that the five students were in.

They were all most definitely dead.

I need help right now!

Keene's eyes glanced at the bloody symbol.

What's that?

Vaughn's thoughts
Wellston High School Nurses Office, 7:56 AM

A loud scream echoes through Wellston's halls.

"DARREN! VAUGHN! ANYBODY! GET HERE NOW!"

"Did you hear that?" Vaughn asked the nurse.

"Yeah- it sounded like Keene. Let's go see what it was."

"Um, currently, I can't move." The headmaster sarcastically remarked.

"Oh yeah..." Doc remembered. "I gave you a tonic right? You should be okay to move."

Darren un-bandaged his boss, and they set off to find Keene.

-time skip brought to you by my lazines :)-

"Darren, I think I see Keene in that classroom." Vaughn pointed to a supposedly vacant room.

Why's Keene kneeling on the ground?

It looks like he's crying as well?

Headmaster Vaughn looked at Doc, who looked mortified.

What's he looking at?

The green haired man walked towards Keene.

"What happened?"

Wait-

What is that?

A scarlet liquid was dripping from the blonde security guard's shaky hands.

"Oh my god..." he looked around the room at the 5 student's bodies.

"Keene, I don't know what happened, but call an emergency meeting with staff and students in the auditorium. Now."

John's thoughts
Wellston High School, 8:02 AM

Wow, Vaughn and Doc are here now.

"Keene, I don't know what happened, but call an emergency meeting with staff and students in the auditorium. Now."

Well, I should probably head back to class.

Still invisible, John stepped over the dead bodies, and into the hallway. After he couldn't be seen by Doc, Vaughn or Keene, he deactivated his ability.

"That was fun wasn't it?"

"Yeah! Let's do that again sometime!"

"But you haven't finished the experience yet. Time to deal with the after effects. You murdered 5 people and expect to get away with it scot free? I don't think so."

"..."

"No 'you aren't my mother'?" The voice seemed to laugh.

"No. Don't you think you're being a bit too comfortable?" John's voice turned cold. "What about my one last day of peace? Leave me alone."

"As you wish."

Seraphina's thoughts
Wellston High School Auditorium, 8:20 AM

Headmaster Vaughn stood up on the stage, teary eyed.

Wow, something bad must've happened. Vaughn never shows any emotion.

"Hello, students and staff. You're probably wondering why I called this mandatory emergency meeting."

The kids all nodded their heads.

"There is bad news, but also good news. I will start with the bad news."

How bad could it be?

Come to think of it, shouldn't Rowan and Evie be here?

"You see children, five of our dear Wellston students were killed."

Everybody gasped.

"WHO?" A mid tier yelled.

"Terrence Genn, Lin Thomson, Hower Hook, Rowan Cedar and Evie Small."

Evie and Rowan were... killed?

Hi!! MUAHAHA! Left you off on a bit of a cliff hanger, huh? Well don't worry. For my early birds, I'll be posting another chapter(s) today :)

Don't be a silent reader!

Don't forget to vote/like the episode!
Don't forget to comment your thoughts!
Don't forget to comment your theories!
Don't forget to add the series to your library!
Don't forget to follow me!
Don't forget to share the story on social media!
Don't forget to share the story with your friends!

Thanks!

Ilysm!

Bai!

-me