Chapter Seven: One Last Day of Peace

727 Words :)
Date of Publication: June 3, 2019
Don't forget to vote/like the episode!

John's thoughts
Wellston High School Room 204, 7:30 AM

What's everybody so worried about? The teachers look scared...

"Use your ability to find out..."

"Ah! It's you again..." John murmured to himself. "Anyway, that's not what I can use my ability for. It's for hand to hand combat not stuff in the 'mind realm'."

"What do you mean? Your ability has no limits. You just haven't trained hard enough yet."

"I thought you said I could have 'one last day of peace', whatever that means." John firmly told the voice.

Surprisingly, nobody had noticed a student muttering words under his breath at the back of the classroom. It also helped that the chemistry teacher, Mrs. Leek wasn't at class yet.

"Skip class. We can start training if that's what you want. The teacher isn't here yet. Go to the rooftop."

As the ravenette was deciding what to do, his body moved forward.

Huh?!

The god tier didn't feel like he was in control of himself as he walked out of the classroom and up to the rooftop.

"I grabbed your mask for you. I have a plan."

"What is it?" John asked, a bit louder now since nobody was in the large Wellston hallways.

"Well I have lots of plans... revenge, getting Seraphina's ability back, becoming King, finding your mother..."

To the ex-tyrant, none of the plans triggered anything. Except for the first plan.

Revenge.

A large smile grew on John's face.

"What's the plan for revenge?" John felt good saying the word.

"We'll get Evie and Rowan first. Use your ability to find them."

John put on his midnight black mask, and quickly browsed through his current set of borrowed abilities.

"Ugh. I can't. I lost Isen's ability." He complained.

"But do you remember the feeling of activating his ability?" The voice asked.

"Yes... I remember it feeling like... I was in Iron Man's strongest suit. JARVIS was telling me all the information on my opponent." The masked student explained the feel.

"Picture that feeling again. But make it even more... real."

What does that mean?

John pictured the scene...

Then he felt a strange sensation.

"Look through your abilities."

John scanned through his stolen goods and noticed that Isen's hunter ability was there?!

But he didn't see him do it since he last checked his kit.

The weirdest thing was... all of his previous abilities were there too.

Lazor, Energy Beam, Barrier, Super Speed, Missle...

Every last one of them.

"Let's go make Evie wish she never met you and Sera."

Seraphina's thoughts
Wellston High School Room 204, 7:30 AM

Seraphina sat at her small wooden desk in her first period class, chemistry.

Ugh... I want to go home.

Ooh! Maybe I'll skip class...

As the magenta haired queen stood up to leave, she saw John quickly walking out of the class doors.

Oh! Maybe I'll follow him. I found a new game- Pignite!

In the hallway

What the heck! Why's John walking so fast... I hear him whispering too.

The newly crippled student tried to catch up to her suspicious friend, but couldn't. He turned a corner, and disappeared.

Now in her innocent friend's place was the masked student, running at full speed.

Where'd John go?!

Oh, how naive Seraphina was.

John's thoughts
Wellston High School Hallway, 7:37 AM

This thing is awesome. It's telling me things about my ability I would never know or try.

But what's the cost?

By using Isen's hunter, John found the locations of his next victims, Evie and Rowan.

They had skipped class. Very out of character, but the masked student went along with it.

Evie and Rowan were sitting in an empty classroom on the third floor of school.

John ran up the stairs, and got his barrier ability ready.

As he entered the classroom, he became furious.

What are they doing?!

Heyo!! So this chapter was a bit longer than normal, but ya know..... oof?

I tried to leave off at a cliffhanger, so that's why I had to cut it a bit short.

Don't be a silent reader!

Like/vote the episode!
Comment what you think!
Comment your theories!
Add the series to your library!
Follow me!
Share the series on social media!

Ilysm!!!

Bai!

-me