Chapter Ten: He's Power Obsessed

733 Words :)
Date of Publication: June 7, 2019
Don't forget to vote/like the episode!

Headmaster Vaughn's thoughts
Wellston High School Nurses Office, 7:40 AM

"Boss, you feeling okay?" Doc asked his superior as he woke up.

"Yes, Darren. I feel alright." His head started to pound. "Just a little- ugh- dizzy."

The principal was hooked up to an IV system in his comfy stretcher.

"So what was it all about?" Doc asked, pulling a chair over to sit in next to the bed.

"Well... John's voice has come out." He sighed.

The stressed out navyette (a/n is this a word?? help) chuckled.

"Like his voice finally got deeper? Did Jonny boy go through puberty? lol."

(a/n yes, doc is also one of the characters I'm making cringey)

"No. His power voice."

"oh crap." Doc complained. "that sounds bad, but I don't know what it is. can you explain pls?"

"Well, not everybody has a power voice." Vaughn began. "Only influential people like the president, famous actors, stunt people, queens and kings have them. It helps them expand their ability in a positive way."

"Then why'd you use so much of your ability to stop John's? That power voice seems like a good thing."

"Well here's the thing. We weren't going to let John transfer into Wellston at first."

"But- his ability! He's almost a level-"

"I know, I know. But he was a kid expelled for nearly killing half of his graduating class, a kid with bad grades and severe anger management issues. He was very powerful too, so he'd obviously be King. The Wellston King is very influential, so I didn't want somebody who'd bring shame to our school on the throne."

"Well I guess that makes sense. So why'd you let him transfer?"

"After hearing all the things he's done and been through, I knew he'd get a power voice. Power voices appear when the host had gone through something tragic, and just wants to be enough."

"Yes, so they make their personality kinder and more fun to be around, while also training their ability and using the host's full potential, right?

"That's the thing. John's so set on power and revenge that his power voice won't make him a good person. It'll corrupt him into a cruel, sadistic god. That's why I let him transfer to Wellston, as I'm a level 10, the strongest person in the entire country. Surely, I would be able to keep in check any evil or power voices. But his voice... it's too strong. I can't control it anymore."

Doc's eyes widened, and his body quivered.

"How do we stop him?!"

"John has three weaknesses. Seraphina, Claire Robinson, and his mother. But while we wait, his weaknesses are shrinking." Vaughn sighed. "We have to act- now."

John's thoughts
Wellston High School, 7:50 AM

Now that Lin and Hower were out, the only targets left were Evie, Rowan and the unseeable aura.

"Time for John to try with a bit of my power. I'll just give him cut and paste for now."

John's soul woke up and regained control of his body. Even so, his glowing crimson eyes remained the same.

"Hey Johnny Boi! I'll give you a bit more power for a test run!"

Huh? What did it mea-

"AHHHH!!!" John screamed falling to the ground.

Pain sped through his body.

Power coursed through his veins.

The red in his eye crept up a tiny bit.

A few seconds later, after feeling numb for awhile, John stood up.

He smiled a sadistic grin under his mask.

"This is a bad time to fight me." John smiled from ear to ear, brimming with confidence.

Rowan's eyes were no longer emotionless. He was sweating, as he had just witnessed what a monster his schoolmate was.

"P-please don't hurt me!" He cried.

"Kid, let me tell you something very important." John said. "Joker gives no mercy."

Yo. Hope you liked the update! It was a bit longer than my last one, but it still didn't beat my record of 877 D:

So I hope you liked it!

Don't be a silent reader!

Like/vote the episode!
Comment your thoughts!
Comment your theories!
Follow me!
Add the series to your library!
Share the series on social media!
Share the series with your friends!
Like/vote all the past episodes!

Tysm!

Ily!

Bai!

-me