"She's sticking around for the money!" Rayuga argued.

"My God! Are you hearing yourself? Pep slapped the shit out of me when I tried to help Tash!! Who's the real fucking demon here? I don't get why you're against Tash so much when she hasn't done anything! Pep counts money in the club, Mr. Brown counts money in the club! Did you even ask her why she was counting the money? Or why she had so much money on her?" Melody was standing now.

"Because she's hype." Rayuga moved closer to her.

"Yuh fucking stupid? Or just plain dumb?" Melody hissed her teeth. "You are getting yourself into something that you might end up missing, fucking beaten to a pulp by Pep herself or fucking dead! Don't you see the kind of relationship they have? Do you think Pep will believe what you're saying? Tash can say any fucking thing and Pep will believe, she can say you said something that you didn't say and guess who's gone be a dead bitch? You!" Melody was getting upset.

"Take my foolish advice bruh, stay outa that shit, and hope that Tash doesn't use the power she has over Pep against you. They are persons you want to be on the same side as, not against. Stay out of it or end up in a cage, it's as simple as that. Now please, go home." Melody pulled the door to her bedroom and waited on Rayuga to walk out before following her to the front door.

Pep sat on the back porch staring out at the large land space, she built this house for her mother a long time ago, she wanted her parents to be comfortable but now her mother was dying and she didn't know what to do. She wondered what Tash was doing at the current moment, she got the message that the strippers were paid and that the bills were cleared off. Pep loved how efficient Tash was, she didn't have to worry about anything not being done properly. Her bodyguards reported that she had an altercation with the 'Asian girl'. They didn't know about what exactly because they weren't in hearing range. She was very curious about the altercation, she hoped Rayuga didn't spill the Haiti secret but she didn't want it to be anything that they couldn't forgive each other for. Pep didn't like Rayuga in the beginning but she had grown on her.

"Taidan?" She heard her father opened the mesh door.

"Yes, father?" Pep didn't look around, she knew he was going to sit in the chair beside her.

"How are you holding up?" He rested a hand on her shoulder.

"I'm fine. How about you?" Her voice was void of any emotions, she didn't love this man, he never had anything good to say.

"I just need to know if I'll be able to keep the house after she dies." He chuckled.

"Wow, mom's health is decreasing and the house is all you can think about? Your name is not on the land title so I guess you better start finding somewhere to rest your head." Pep shook her head.

"Look at all those whores you have and all that drugs you're pushing and you can't buy a house for your father?" Markland, Pep's father, was a hostile man; he was never a father figure.

"Markland, I don't know what you're talking about but I suggest you stop falsely accusing me." Pep finally turned to look at her father.

"Oh, come on! We're the only persons here, you can tell me." He jeered her on.

"There's nothing to tell," Pep gritted her teeth. "Now, if you excuse me I'm going to go check on my mother." Pep quickly rose and walked off.

"You can continue lying to her but you don't fool me one bit, everyone's talking about it. Only a matter of time before the FBI gets involved." He said.

"Ther-" Pep started.

"Your poor mother is going to die defending you. I guess it's better cancer takes her, at least she won't have to witness her precious - can do no wrong- daughter get busted by the FBI!" Markland laughed heartily while Pep stomped off slamming the mesh door behind her.