Rings

Believe in yourself and go with a sense of righteousness and honesty.

"Ji-min. Meaning my name will spread to the entire world. My wisdom will be higher than the sky. A unisex name although predominantly female. I wonder why your parents named you that." 

Jimin struggled against the bonds binding him to the chair, the ropes slightly digging in causing him to let out a small whimper.

"I get the 'name spreading to the world' part, after all you have Jungkook's affection and love. But I just don't get this 'wisdom will be higher than the sky.' Why are you so foolish to be tricked into going with a stranger you've only just met? And now you're here."

"Whatever. Now being close to Jungkook must have its benefits, am I right? Mind telling some of the information he shared with you?" The stranger leaned in close, his breath fanning Jimin's cheek.

"We've only just met. I don't know any information." Jimin honestly replied, staring right into the captor's eyes. 

"Really now? Are you sure you don't know anything in that pretty head of your's?" He tightened the ropes, making Jimin groan in pain, his blood circulation cut off. 

"I have nothing to fear if I'm telling the truth." Jimin's every word was honest and he himself was embarrassed at how almost patriotic, poetic and filled with justice and truth it came out.

"Very well. I'm not a person who hurts pretty things so I'll let you off this time for it. I have another way. How about you call him and force him to spill?" The man loomed over him, holding Jimin's phone.

Looking at the phone, Jimin had an idea. Going along, he nodded and the man surprisedly handed him the phone before untying his hands. 

What Jimin didn't expect was the cold and sharp blade of a knife against his neck. 

"If you do anything out of order, cut."

---------

Yoongi and Namjoon had searched the mall all over again, but this time instead of looking for the person, looked for the person's belongings if he dropped any. Namjoon searched in stores, looking through the racks of clothing and the changing rooms. Going out, he unexpectedly tripped over something and went flying to the bench across the walkway. 

He rapidly stood up, red coating his cheeks. People looked at him weirdly and the people on the bench left. But the thing that caught his attention was a hastily ripped corner of paper. Picking it up, a ring was revealed. Also picking that up, he sat on the bench, reading the note.

From: JM

Please Call, IMPORTANT

********** (Phone #)

Namjoon hurriedly called Yoongi to stop searching and meet him in front of the fountain again. After, He took a picture of the ring and sent it to Jungkook. 

Namjoon: