Accept Me

Last Time:

"We need to talk to all of you now!" Fugaku said fiercely actually startling many of the werewolves. What the hell could be so important?!

XXXXXXXXXX

Kiba smirked as he watched the very first rays of sun hit the vampires and saw that it had no affect on them, "So there's someone you guys think is so skilled that they should be allowed to stay in Konoha. If that's the case they belong to our pack!" He exclaimed with a puffing of his chest to scare off the other demons

"That's not an option." Hiashi said as he flared his wings threateningly making the werewolves back up instinctively. "His offer is to serve the entire village and that is the only option. We don't have much time to decide before the offer expires so it's everyone agrees to his conditions now or he leaves."

The immature werewolf alpha tried to put up a brave face, but he let his body sag in defeat, "Fine, whatever, but I won't accept this guy until I meet him."

"Then I suggest you call off your hunt because time is very short." Danzo said as he spread his impressive wings and flew up into the sky.

XXXXXXXXXX

"You're colder than you were yesterday. Are you feeling tired?" Shino asked as he touched the hell hound's neck. Each degree his temperature dropped was a sign of Naruto coming closer to death and it was scary. In his mind he was screaming for those idiot werewolves to hurry up, but nothing was happening and all he could do was wait.

Naruto smiled softly as he cooked breakfast for those who had just finished turning back into their real forms after spending so many years as gremlins. "I'll be fine for a while yet."

"Alright ... but I'm taking these to Hinata, Hanabi, Ino and Tenten." Shino said as he took the plates of food away from Naruto and up the steps to give it to the few former gremlins who did not take the treatment to speed up the transformation. While everyone else finished days ago these few only just completed turning back to their true forms.

Naruto sighed, "You should consider my offer."

Shino paused on the stairs, "There's no point. You're going to be fine." He said firmly, but he couldn't look the Brit in the eyes. He just continued up the stairs ignoring the sad silence.

"I should transfer the deed over anyway." Naruto said to no one in particular. Each day that passed made him more concerned about arranging things like the ownership of this mansion. Shino is learning the skills as a healer and though he was not there yet Naruto believed he would be a good healer. With his insects tending to the plants and the hell hound's family potion book this village should be able to find a grip on things.

Gaara in his full size, which was a head taller than Sasuke, came into the mansion, "We have company."

Iruka looked relieved as he got up from the couch and looked out the window, "Sasuke, Mikoto, Kurenai, Shino they're here!" He yelled just as Danzo and Hiashi touched down and the four vampires raced into the house.

"Naruto, are you ok?" Minato asked worriedly as he hugged the hellhound. To his horror Naruto did seem cold when his hand touched the skin on Naruto's hand. The hellhound was never cold before ...

Naruto smiled, "I don't feel different beyond being a little chilly." He said calmly though he knew there wasn't much time left and considering how troublesome werewolves tend to be he doubted he will be able to get through this without one last transformation. Problem is that his body's core was too cold to react to fire anymore. He tried putting his hand in an open flame, but very little change occurred. The part of his body very slowly changed, but he could make the fire spread for a full transformation. If he has to change it will have to be internal, which will be the last thing he does ...