Chapter Six: Eleanor's Touching Speech

Lets go, crazy crazy crazy till we see the sun! I know we only met but let's pretend its love. And never never ever stop for anyone! Tonight lets get some! And Live While We're Young!

Hey Guys! So my last authors note reached 20 comments, and as I promised, here's another chapter! Sorry I haven't uploaded in a while. I have been studying for my exam which is tomorrow! Hope I don't fail. So You've been wanting to see Danielle's point of view and a picture of Patricia. But you can't always get what you want ;)

What's the fun in that? Where is the excitement if I do it all! I had another idea, who came from one of you! Niall and Patricia ;) huh? should I ? Niatricia? There's something there..

So here's the deal. I'll post a picture of Patty first, then the next chapter put Danielle up. Sounds good? I haven't been having much readers.. And I would appreciate it if you left some feedback on the comment boxes below! Thanks for your consideration.

Who was stoked about LWWY? I was! It was so perf i can't even fight my feels any more. It's so hard fighting feels. I was in the train on my way to school when I heard about it, so I screamed and everyone was staring at me. >.< How embarassing!

THERES PATRICIA!---------------> don't hate guys. She's one of my closest friends.

 Okay so, here's the next chapter. Enjoy!

Chapter Six:

Patricia's P.O.V

After the awkward moment with Niall, Zayn and Harry I finally was comfortable with it again. That first kiss was so intense. I felt like I was in heaven. Liam looked like he enjoyed it as he still has that smile on his face. I hope he did, cos I know I did. After we took our luggages up our hotel room, I decided to take a nap. I cannot be bothered eating or doing something else I was just so tired for some reason, so I went to sleep.

I had a dream. That I met Danielle, and she was upset, crying and the way she looked at me was like; like the way I used to look at her. I looked up to her, she was my role model. And now she's the one looking up to me. I don't even know. She deserves better! She's beautiful. I'm just.. Well, me.

I woke up with tears forming my eyes. But none escaped it. I looked at the clock and notice it was already nine thirty. I have thirty minutes to get ready and go shopping with another role model of mine when it comes to fashion. Eleanor Jane Calder.

"Oh boy" I murmured to myself, and rubbing my temples. That was just a dream. I have to really step up my game and find that woman. But how? I can't just stalk Minny and find out, I cannot simply leave One Direction and stalk Minny!

Or can I?

Suddenly, a hand was wrapped around my waist, I panicked for a moment but then realised it was Liam. "Why are you up so early Pat?" he asked, trying to pull me down to him.

"I.. I'm going shopping with Eleanor" I said, standing up from the bed. I opened the curtains which made hime cringe.

"Ahhh! Too much light!" He yelled. "You have to get up soon anyway Liam" I laughed at him. I took a towel, my toothbrush and some other stuff I needed to get ready for, as I hear Liam sing.

"Too much light in this window, don't wake me up..." He sang, obviously relating to me opening the window. After I finished getting ready, I was on my way not even bothering to eat breakfast as I would eat somewhere with Eleanor.

"I'm off now! I'll see you later, do you want me to get you something?" I asked, getting my phone and my keys. I checked my hair, as Liam decided what he wanted. He probably wants a turtle! That would be so cute! Or a disney movie...