Chapter One: I Could Die

@PatriciaBlackPantha this is for you love :)

Patricia's P.O.V

Five boys who changed each others lives, five boys who changed everyone's lives. Especially girls. Five boys who made girls believe they are beautiful no matter what, Yes, you guess it. One Direction, I love them till the end of time which I hope will never end. I've been a fan for 1 year now, since May 2011, and I still love them! Directioners for life! Although I have never been to any of their concerts. Mostly because I'm poor. I guess.. I love all the boys but my favourite is definitely Niall James Horan, he's just so adorable. I also adore Danielle Peazer, I really want to meet her. She's my role model! She's beautiful, amazing, and nice!

Today is another day in school. Thankfully it's the end of schoolnow. I hate school, the only reason I go to school is because of my boys, they motivate me to keep going. And for that I thank them.

"Pat!" My best friend Minny called behind me, she sounds excitedyeah her name is Minny it fits her well, she's very pretty. And she's the biggest directioner I have ever met!

"Hey Minnay!" I high- fived her, and continued "Why are you so excited?"

"GUESS!" She squealed, jumping up and down.

"You know I don't like guessing" I sighed, placing my bag on my shoulder.

"We. Are. Going. To. One. Direction. Concert.. SOUNDCHECK!" She yelled. I didn't know if I heard that right, but what? One Direction concert.. Soundcheck.. Oh my goodness! That's V.I.P!!

"Come again? Did I hear that right?" My eyes widening, my heart racing. GAHH

"You heard me bitch." She winked. And then my fangirling took over.

"OHMYGOD I'M GOING TO ONE DIRECTION! AFTER ALL THESE YEARS! OHMYGOD OHMYGOD ILL MEET THEM. OH MYF UCKING GOD. " I jumped and squealed. Minny and I were literally jumping up and down and screaming for a good 10 minutes.

Okay, so basically she was supposed to tell me a week ago, so we could get ready.. But she said it way too late, and the concert is tomorrow! Oh my goodness, I could die. This is everything I dreamed of! Meeting The 5 Homosexuals... I don't know what to say..

*CONCERT TIME*

"Love you more than this..." Liam sang the end of the song.. Fans screaming like wild animals wanting the exact same food,

"Thank you so much San Diego! You've been amazing to us and we all love you!" Louis said, and now.. It was the end of the amazing, unforgettable concert. I am looking forward to meeting the boys, I mean who doesn't? They're nice, friendly, adorable, handsome, and every single great thing a girl could describe her ideal man.. I'm ecstatic about meeting Niall the most.I've always wanted to feel his blonde hair. I know it's kinda creepy but it always looked smooth. Im such a creep.

"Are you excited? Cos I am! Are you? I'm real excited! I can't breathe! Can you? Oh my god." Minny said hyperventalating.

"Calm down Minny, it's gonna be great!" I motivated her.

"Okay. Do I look alright? Do I? I look terrible. Am I talking to much? I am aren't I?" She said

"Yes, and no and yes." I said, laughing at her while we made our way with the other girls who got backstage passes.

Finally we Paul Higgins, One Direction's bodyguard was talking to us.

"Calm yourselves ladies, you don't want to freak out the boys. You could talk to them for 10 minutes, take some pictures, and then just exit through the left side of the hallway." After that, they boys came out. I'm literally startstruck. Harry came out first, followed by Liam, Zayn, Niall and Louis.

They all greeted us and they seem to be nice. Except Niall though, he seemed tired and anxious, he didn't even say hi, Louis said hello to me, and gave me a big hug, and took photos. Same with Liam, Zayn called me babe and kissed my cheek, Harry winked at me and gave me a kiss on my other cheek. I couldn't move, or talk or blink. I got kissed and hugged by gods. It was a great!

Although Niall.. He didn't look like he was enjoying myself, maybe he was just tired. All the girls were yelling at him, throwing him questions every second. He never answered any of them. Harry told the girls, to talk to Zayn maybe a sign that says 'leave him alone'

I walked over to Niall, whilst not having to talk to him yet.

"You tired huh?" I asked, leaning on the wall. He looked up, from the sofa and smiled. I swear I just melted.

"Yeah, very tired. You're the only one among the fans who noticed." He said

"Yeah, it's obvious though."

"Do you want a picture?" He asked. " Yes please" So I took a picture with him.

"So what's your name?" He asked me. I blushed at this, he wants to know my name?

"Pa- patricia..." I stuttered.

"Cute name for a cute girl." He said "Do you want a follow on twitter? I'll follow you if you want" He offered, blushing.

"Oh Uhm sure, It's @Patricia1D_Love"

"Okay, let me go on twitter and... " He said, I waited for 20 seconds until he finally said "Finished! Well, it's nice meeting you Patty, have a nice day" He said and kissed my cheek. Oh. my .goodness. My life is complete. He even gave me a nickname!! OH GOD. After all that chaos, I couldn't find Minny.. I don't even know where I'm going! It was dark in the hallways, and saw a woman with straight hair, taping some paper on the door. I tapped her shoulder. As she turned around, her face revealed Danielle Peazer's face!

I couldn't believe this! "Oh my gosh.. I'm sorry, I didn't mean to disturb you I was just asking for directions.. Hi Danielle"

"Hey there! You're one of the backstage passes fans?" She asked nicely, gosh she was more beautiful in person.

"Uhm yes, yes I am. I'm going home and I'm kind of lost. I know you don't take picture but.. Can i get a hug?" I asked. she approved and hugged me, she asked for my twitter account and she is now following me. I feel like the luckiest girl in the world.  I wish I was her.. She has everything a girl has every dreamed off. A great life, beautiful face, great boyfriend, great friends, great career.. Everything.

I decided to go home, forgetting about Minny. She can find her way home, my little brother Carl, who is 11 is fast asleep, and my Auntie is still at her night shift. I kissed Carl goodnight and went to bed. The moon is full tonight, and it's light is mostly lightening up my room. I went on twitter, and I noticed I gained 1,000 followers, dayuum I tweeted"Had a great time a the soundcheck concert! Met @Harry_Styles, @Louis_Tomlinson, @Real_Liam_Payne @zaynmalik and got a follow from @NiallOfficial and @DaniellePeazer"

Afterwards, I got loads of replies from fans saying how excited they were for me, and asked me so many questions, some were hating on me. Minny tweeted me saying "Where were you?! I lost you in the crowd so I just went home" another one that made my night was Niall, who tweeted me

"@NiallOfficial You're welcome Patty, you were a very supportive fan. Thanks for asking how I was <3 xx" obviously I print screened it.  Danielle tweeted me too saying she was glad to meet me. I love Danielle, and I officially want to be her.

A bright light caught my attention from outside the window, I looked up and saw a shooting star. My mother always told me to hold my breath, for 3 seconds and close my eyes; then make the wish. That will make your dreams come true. So I held my breath for 3 seconds, closed my eyes, and said my wish "I wish I was Danielle Peazer" After that, I drifted off to sleep.