Chapter 9

Everyone looked at Cross as he started to laugh uncontrollably at the petual couple. Nightmare understood why he was laughing. Killer and Dream were so in love that it seemed that they had been dating for a long time.

Dream looked at Nightmare and then at Cross. "You two should hold hands" Dream pointed at them.

Cross blush a bit and stop laughing. Nightmare blush some to and scooted away from Cross and he looked away. Cross looked at Nightmare who was looking into the hall way avoiding eye contact. He then looked at Killer and Dream who both had thumbs up.

"Uh.... Night?"

"Hmm" Nightmare looked at him his blush gone while Cross' was in plan sight.

"Umm can we.... Uh hold hands..... Not in a romantic way! but as friends?" Cross asked as the blush on his face grew

Night sighed then grabbed Cross hand and intertwined there fingers. But then he looked back at the hallway. Blushing Cross looked back at Killer who had two thumbs up now. Cross smiled awkwardly and they just sat in silence.

Killer was smirking at Nightmare. Nightmare was about to fall asleep. Cross was really embarrassed.

Nightmare had grown feelings for Cross but was keeping his cool Cross on the other hand was not he was flipping out.

"Cross you ok? your hand is really sweaty" Nightmare looked at Cross who looked at him

"Umm yah I'm fine" Cross smiled

Nightmare raised an nonexistent eyebrow "your face is purple. Are you sick?!" Nightmare moved closer to Cross and put a hand on his forehead.

"I'm fine Night I'm fine I swear" Cross went to get up but Nightmare still had a hold of his hand so he yanked him back down

"You're not fine. stay there" Nightmare let go of Cross' hand and got up and grabbed a blanket from the couch Dream was passed out on and Killer was reading. He put the blanket around Cross and then sat back down next to him. "I don't think you're sick but just in case" Nightmare smiled.

Cross' face was so hot you could almost see it coming off him. This worried Nightmare so he scooted closer and leans on him only making it worse. But night was just trying to help. Cross looked at Killer who smirked but otherwise ignored him.
--------------------

"Hehe. Crossy you're so in love" the gentle voice said to her self as she stared at the crystal ball watching the four.

She was crying but it was tears of joy. "Night you don't have to I'm fine"

"You're not fine your head is Warm and you're shaking now"

"Cross just let him help you... he's so innocent" she smiled at the scene that was unfolding in front of her. Foot steps where heard behind her.

"Mrs! We have to go he found us!"

She turned around "where is my husband!?"

"He's already left Mrs. We have to go now!"

She put her crystal ball away and followed the cat maid to safety...........................................................................................................................................................................................................
----------------------

"Ugh Night just hug him he'll be warmer that way" Killer said with a smirk

"Really?"

Killer nodded. "Wait no I'll just head to my room and get some sleep" Cross stood up and smiled at night before walking to his room.