Chapter 1

------- means different perspective. - - - means time skip or next day
========
"Brother don't abandon your kingdom"

"I'm sorry I just can't marry someone I have never met." Nightmare put a spare pair of clothes in his bag.

"I know you don't like girls and all but you can't abandon your kingdom" Dream tried to change his older brothers mind

"If I reject her then I'll have to marry another princess and then another...... I can't do that" Nightmare put his bag on his shoulder and smiled at his brother. "I'll be back....... one day"

Dream hugged his brother "you better"

Nightmare hugged his brother back. And then went to the window where he was sneaking out. He started to climb down slowly and hoping he wouldn't fall to his death or less worse drop his violin.
-----------------------------------------
Cross was laying in bed he was planning on going on a walk but he didn't feel good this morning. He felt dizzy and light headed. So he just went back to bed not wanting to deal with life today.
- - - -
"Sir Cross" Cross rolled over "Your brother wants you" a maid said opening the curtains

Cross yawned "well tell Killer I don't feel good and please shut I curtains" Cross put his pillow over his head the maid closed the curtains and left to the kitchen and she told Killer the Prince of Pride that his older brother wasn't feeling good.

Killer sighed they where going for a walk today but I guess plans have been........ nah Killer got up and walked to Cross' room.

He knocked........ no response. So Killer walks in and jumps on his brother. "Criss Cross get up you said we would go on a walk!!!" Killer yelled. He is very impatient and greedy at times he is also very childish being 19.

Cross is more mature, Cross is also patient and he doesn't want to be a bother. Which makes sense he's the oldest brother at 23. Even though Killer is adopted Cross still treats him like a real brother sometimes Killer forgets he's adopted since his family is so nice or was....... it's just Killer and Cross now there parents left.

But they don't mind they have each other and that's all that matters.

"Sorry Kills but I'm dizzy" Cross whispered from under his pillow.

"No your Cross not Dizzy" Killer giggled

"Alright I'll get up just tell Zoe I need medicine" Cross yawned Killer ran out to get the head maid a bunny monster named Zoe

Killer ran and got Zoe, she was cleaning the dishes from the night before. "ZO!!!!!!" He yelled

"Oh Killer. Something the matter"

Killer was out of breath and he tried to talk. "Crossyneeds medicine..........sowecango onawalk!"

"Ok ....... Here make him take this" Zoe handed Killer some pills. Killer took them and ran back to his brother.

Cross was getting dressed and trying not to pass out at the same time his head was throbbing, and Killer busting in yelling didn't help.

"Oh My Asgore! Killer quiet down!" Cross yelled throwing a pillow at his brother.

"Sorry Criss Cross I'm just excited to finally go see the kingdom since Mother and Father left" Killer said the part about their parents quietly.

Cross took the pills from Killer "it's ok Kills I get it"
-----------------
Nightmare was walking along a path he had found. It has been about 4 hours since he left, his parents are probably disappointed and furious with him but he doesn't care he just wants to be happy.

Nightmare almost fell over but he caught himself then he just sat in the grass rubbing his eyes he was really tired and exhausted plus he had known idea where he was but he needs to rest so that's what he's doing.